Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[ED] Steven Bergwijn to have to appear in court for speeding. Bergwijn was caught driving 147km/h in Eindhoven last August on a 70km/h speed limit.

if he escapes a ban, can the club force him to only travel using an on call driver at all times...

The Norwich full-back was much faster on Thursday.

Today? Anyone got anything positive to say?

In my view he was spectacularly average. N'jie or Nkoudou standard. Can anyone recall a single thing that he did? A throw-in maybe.

Early days, but can we not expect a little something?

In my view he was spectacularly average. N'jie or Nkoudou standard. Can anyone recall a single thing that he did? A throw-in maybe.

Made good runs. He was free too many times on the counter-attacks, but Lamela and Gio decided to go for Lucas or Dele instead of him. I like his workrate.

The fact that he has more goals for Spurs than the N's combined should be more than something.

The fact that he has more goals for Spurs than the N's combined should be more than something.
He is quite clearly a better player than the Njies and co but I still expected more technically, physically and mentally from him

A lot of poor touches in the past 2 games, miskicks and poor attempts. But I put it down to being new in the team and fatigue.

Arrived here a month ago , started right away and is playing with team mates he doesn’t know very well yet.

Let’s give him some time, shall we?

He is quite clearly a better player than the Njies and co but I still expected more technically, physically and mentally from him

A lot of poor touches in the past 2 games, miskicks and poor attempts. But I put it down to being new in the team and fatigue.
He's also played every match since arriving from the Dutch league. He's clearly a good player. Not sure how much we should expect from him so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom