Starting to forget the feeling

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So do I.

But Im outwardly negative because I criticised AVB, Sandro and Modric (who doesnt even fucking play for us)

No, because you do things like what you did to Jimmy, you quote someone's valued opinion and say things like:
"Wrong."
Or you call someone a name, or overuse expletives, it gets peoples backs up and you seldom seem to explain why you're doing it (or in this case, why they're so 'wrong'). That's all.

He claimed that Modric "was the heartbeat of the best football we've played since I started supporting spurs in the early 90s. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly never watched him live."

I dont think we was the heartbeat. I think he was a massive player, but I dont agree he made "everything tick" as some people do. So I disagree, yet I have seen Modric live....

Making Jimmy's valued opinion, not only an arrogant one, assuming that everyone with a season ticket agrees with him, but also proven to be factually incorrect....by myself disagreeing, yet having watched Modric live.

Dont worry about what I do. I do and say what the fuck I want...I never claimed to be above it all. You dont want to conversate then fuck off and talk to someone else...

Its like a knitting forum of old ladies crying about naughty words.

Ultras, LOL

He claimed that Modric "was the heartbeat of the best football we've played since I started supporting spurs in the early 90s. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly never watched him live."

I dont think we was the heartbeat. I think he was a massive player, but I dont agree he made "everything tick" as some people do. So I disagree, yet I have seen Modric live....

Making Jimmy's valued opinion, not only an arrogant one, assuming that everyone with a season ticket agrees with him, but also proven to be factually incorrect....by myself disagreeing, yet having watched Modric live.

Dont worry about what I do. I do and say what the fuck I want...I never claimed to be above it all. You dont want to conversate then fuck off and talk to someone else...

Its like a knitting forum of old ladies crying about naughty words.

Ultras, LOL

No, but it's better manners to say "I disagree" than "Wrong". It's his opinion, it can't be wrong.

To call an arrogant opinion 'wrong' only serves to elevate the impression of elitism.

If you open a conversation or debate appropriately, it might continue appropriately. If you have no desire to do that, it only suggests that you want the negativity, hence appearing to be outwardly negative and picking fights, rather than genuine discussions.

No, but it's better manners to say "I disagree" than "Wrong". It's his opinion, it can't be wrong.

What the fuck you on about. If in my opinion, the world is flat, then Im wrong.

Jimmy's statement was wrong, because I have watched Modric live, yet I dont share his view. He is wrong that anyone that doesnt agree with him hasnt seen Modric live.

And as I said, dont fucking quote me 14 times a day then.

Its an individuals opinion who they think is the best Spurs player is seen live and it is just that an opinion.
For myself, its the little bloke the goalscorer, the one that should be seen at WHL but is not, that is a travesty.

To call an arrogant opinion 'wrong' only serves to elevate the impression of elitism.

If you open a conversation or debate appropriately, it might continue appropriately. If you have no desire to do that, it only suggests that you want the negativity, hence appearing to be outwardly negative and picking fights, rather than genuine discussions.

Said the guy who said I lick Sherwood's arse and called me racist for not rating our English attackers.

Said the guy who said I lick Sherwood's arse and called me racist for not rating our English attackers.

Tip: Back up your rambling with quotes.

If you search the forum, I've used the word 'lick' twice - once in 'Lizard Lick' and another in saying "It's not about licking arse" in defence that I8AVB said Harry was sacked for not licking Levys arse.

I'm not particularly surprised you've invented that one in your head, though.

Secondly, I said "You're blatantly either strange, or casually racist towards English players as you refuse to acknowledge they deserve just as merit and support as any other nationality of player in the squad."

I now must assume you have discounted being strange and so assumed you therefore believe that the likelihood is that I think you must be casually racist towards English players.. why? Here's a start:

What else happens, another English player...A striker...Thinks he's Rooney and dribbles the ball out of defence. Result: Goal. And you mock me for claiming our English players have an IQ problem? Rose played well though. Tapping the ball into touch with no pressure on him. Lennon was Lemon.

Like I keep saying: Our English players are the problem with this team apart from Walker who is a beast.

Attacking English players:
Defoe: 1 prem goal in a calender year.
Lennon: 1 prem goal and 1 assists this season.
Townsend: 1 prem goal and 0 assists this season.
Kane: 7 appearances in the prem in his career. 0 goals 0 assists.

Defenders:
Rose. Not good enough.
Walker: One of my favorite players.

And this is not knee jerk. I got laughed off forums suggesting the Defoes, Lennons, Hudds etc were not good enough.
I do think we have a very English problem at Spurs.

Rose, Daws, Walker, Naughton, Lennon and Townsend lower the teams footballing IQ.
I'd need to copy & paste nearly every post you've done criticising players. ILSpur ILSpur called you out on it too and you never answered him.

Despite what you obviously believe, categorising players and feeling the need to segregate them and criticise them by the category of 'English players' is racist, especially when you are using this to somehow justify why they are apparently so terrible and how you so 'Mystic Meg' like called them out before the season had started, even though in reality they have performed at the exact same level as the rest of the squad....

You might not realise it, but you do. If you don't want to be seen to be doing that, then make an effort to stop doing it.

We have a team full of a wide range of nationalities despite being an English club, but just to remind you:

Brazil - 3 - Gomes, Paulinho, Sandro
France - 2 - Kaboul, Capoue
Belgium - 3 - Vertonghen, Chadli, Dembélé
Spain - 1 - Soldado
Toga - 1 - Adebayor
Argentina - 1 - Lamela
Iceland - 1 - Sigurdsson

Denmark - 1 - Eriksen
USA - 1 - Friedel
Algeria/France - Bentaleb
Scotland - 1 - Archer

As you can see, there's plenty of players who aren't English who have been poor this season, so I'd suggest that you stop categorising by Nationality unless you want people to judge you for doing so.

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

You have to drag everything out when you clearly have no grounds for reasonable discussion. To continue to humour you based on the way you obviously see things is ridiculous, but of course with you, everyone is an idiot unless they play to your odd pattern of posts... "oh don't quote me 14 times a day".....

if you look back, if he's edited his posts to show he was right, the quotes don't get edited....

like the one I quoted about "how do you explain our excellent form when he was out for three months one season, and two in another?"

#sammyfail

Eh

mer
gherd!!! :avbshock:

Samuel S. Spurs! You tried to win the internet by cheating? Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom