Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've ordered the other gizmo and will pick it up tomorrow. I'm taking people's word that it's going to be easy to set up :)

Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra

1. Plug in your Chromecast.
  2. Download the Google Home app on your Chromecast-supported Android device.
  3. Open the Google Home app
    Google Home app
  4. Follow the steps.
    1. If you don’t see the steps to set up your Chromecast:
      1. At the top left of the Google Home app home screen, tap Add
        IryG_bi8kLTD0uguoi082cn1GiBqsvxXK_1uytdb40tm12F8UW2_JfNdqYvlldHDWbHt=h36
        ugLkII9LIMUgvXFf-IXgYyZ4PJQZEWtLe8F6_SaW1VKFWzvkj9K-qbgB0_ZzwqrM4h8=h36
        Set up device
        New device.
      2. Follow the remaining steps.
  5. Setup is successful. You've finished!

Last edited:

Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra

1. Plug in your Chromecast.
  2. Download the Google Home app on your Chromecast-supported Android device.
  3. Open the Google Home app
    Google Home app
  4. Follow the steps.
    1. If you don’t see the steps to set up your Chromecast:
      1. At the top left of the Google Home app home screen, tap Add
        IryG_bi8kLTD0uguoi082cn1GiBqsvxXK_1uytdb40tm12F8UW2_JfNdqYvlldHDWbHt=h36
        Set up device
        New device.
      2. Follow the remaining steps.
  5. Setup is successful. You've finished!
I've got the Home app set up, so halfway there :)

Logged in through the web browser on my TV this morning. Yeah it's a bit clunky to work through the menus but picture is fantastic.

Been watching the pre-season training videos and one thing that is annoying me is that the keepers don't get to wear the neon yellow training kit! Bit sexist innit?

Think I'm gonna have to get me one though. Love the shorts too might have to go full kit wanker.

Watched " The lane" this morning, so many memories and good times remembered. Pretty much held it together until the last couple of minutes 😢😢😢. Being there at the last game, not being able to get in the South Stand, but getting seats anywhere we could.. Up in the West Stand, sitting a row in front Of Ossie and Villa -getting handshakes, getting a nod from Roberts. What a day. It was like 40 years of history, going to WHL all compressed within one game..

Watched " The lane" this morning, so many memories and good times remembered. Pretty much held it together until the last couple of minutes 😢😢😢. Being there at the last game, not being able to get in the South Stand, but getting seats anywhere we could.. Up in the West Stand, sitting a row in front Of Ossie and Villa -getting handshakes, getting a nod from Roberts. What a day. It was like 40 years of history, going to WHL all compressed within one game..

I ended up in the Paxton but just had to be there.

Seems like the casting in the app is a bit broken? I tried to cast to my TV last night but it kept cutting out or saying I had two devices playing it...

I know what you mean, but this is pretty niche and is targeting a specific audience so will probably be seen differently for most. I suspect that its largely a PR exercise and aimed at non-uk based fans ultimately. They’re obviously aiming to make some profit, but I think it may be partly about raising the club profile abroad too. Of course there’s every chance I’m wrong though!
I’m happy to get it at £35 with my membership discount, but £45 may have been too much for me. Its a one off annual purchase that will come out of my footie fund rather than an ongoing thing like my Netflix or Spotify. I think many people will see it that way too.
I do think they should have given it free to season ticket holders or at least a slightly higher discount than members though.
isn't everything done for a profit?

Yes Agree it should be free for season ticket holders. I would sooner have this over the discount voucher for the shop.
Surely someone is willing to video the video and put it on the internet.:contepray:

Yeah it’s actually way better than I expected with both vintage and current content. Pleasantly surprised.

Hdmi cable from the laptop to the TV should work?
If you have a smart TV and it's on your network, Windows 10 can wireless use your TV as a second desktop.

Click the icon in the bottom right, and then click Connect or Project and your computer should find your TV

DkghtHs.png

W2VWNjx.png

Back
Top Bottom