Spurs vs Middlesbrough FA Youth Cup (Brisbane Road)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There you go..... an endorsement if ever there was one!
The sooner the club cotton on to this and designate the Park Lane lower/Shelfside SPECIFICALLY to those that wanna sing (and of course not JUST 1882'ers) the better IMHO!

Attendance 402....

The last 3rd round games dont take place until the 21st Dec. So 4th round not until Jan i imagine.
Just had a little look, and in the last couple of years, the 4th round draw has been in the next couple of weeks (ie about 10th - 15th December).

The 3rd round draw took place before a lot of 2nd round games had been played, so we may not have to wait very long to find out.

Just had a little look, and in the last couple of years, the 4th round draw has been in the next couple of weeks (ie about 10th - 15th December).

The 3rd round draw took place before a lot of 2nd round games had been played, so we may not have to wait very long to find out.

Away to Brighton please (if they go through). Would be like a home game for me!

Nathan give us a wave!

Then Nathan, concentrate on the game, Nathan Nathan concentrate on the game!

Or something similar. Was cracking up.

Gotta be honest I was a little worried that the turnout would be shite given the short notice but I don't think I've enjoyed an 1882 as much. Laughed so much. Brilliant.

Woolwich at home at the Lane in the u21s anyone?

Nathan give us a wave!

Then Nathan, concentrate on the game, Nathan Nathan concentrate on the game!

Or something similar. Was cracking up.

Gotta be honest I was a little worried that the turnout would be shite given the short notice but I don't think I've enjoyed an 1882 as much. Laughed so much. Brilliant.

Woolwich at home at the Lane in the u21s anyone?

Haha yes! Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom