Spurs vs Man Utd (Monday 14th - 7pm KO WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved the fact he gave us a good clap at the end. Loved it even more that he looked over to the bench before doing it, almost as if to say, should I be doing this?

"You're Spurs, and you know you are!"

Also, well played to the lads who brought their birds along last night. There was no shortage of talent on show.

That sounds like shit to me. There is plenty of time to eye up birds on the street and in clubs, fuck bringing them into what is supposed to be the ultras crowd.

Hate it when im stuck next to a bird who has only been dragged there by their clueless fella.

1882 will not progress if its going to be diluted with wallies who bring birds to games.

That sounds like shit to me. There is plenty of time to eye up birds on the street and in clubs, fuck bringing them into what is supposed to be the ultras crowd.

Hate it when im stuck next to a bird who has only been dragged there by their clueless fella.

1882 will not progress if its going to be diluted with wallies who bring birds to games.
You are making the assumption they were not singing?! And to be fair, there were 3 (that I saw). It didn't have kind of negative effect whatsoever. Last night was more of a laugh, than a proper "create an atmosphere" night. Bit like Everton and Bolton.

The lady next to me sang every single song last night and she was calling Jack a cunt with the best of them and my mate Claire that was at the Woolwich game also joined in with every chant (and she can drink 90 pct on this forum - including me - under the table). I have no problem with girls like that turning up.

My bird would lay you the fuck out Bushy.

:adebaehug:

We're playing Reading at Stevenage next week, not sure if we can secure a block for it though.

The East Stand is terracing, as is the north, whether they would have those open is a different matter though, probably just be the main stand (West)

We're playing Reading at Stevenage next week, not sure if we can secure a block for it though.
How much does she charge? :bae:
Also, i've just realised, that could well be our last 1882 game for the season. Is there anything else on the cards?
Pre season, etc...?

Also if our U18s finish top of the group (which we should from here) we will have a home semi final. I reckon this would be played at WHL. Or at the very least, somewhere like Orient / Dag & Red.

But yes, I'd definitely be up for a weekend 1882 at Stevenage!

Hang on, aren't we all forgetting THE KING'S TESTIMONIAL at the end of the season???

Surely beyond surely that was a game MADE for 1882?? No pressure game, bit of 'ex-player nostalgia... And one FINAL chance to get GOD SAVE OUR LEDLEY KING sung by the entire ground....
It would be a nice send off to be able to sing a Ledley song, without so much of a mention of John fucking Terry!!!

I'm calling it... Who's in?

Hang on, aren't we all forgetting THE KING'S TESTIMONIAL at the end of the season???

Surely beyond surely that was a game MADE for 1882?? No pressure game, bit of 'ex-player nostalgia... And one FINAL chance to get GOD SAVE OUR LEDLEY KING sung by the entire ground....
It would be a nice send off to be able to sing a Ledley song, without so much of a mention of John fucking Terry!!!

I'm calling it... Who's in?

1882 have decided to let this be Ledley's night (as it should be) & as such not have an official 1882 block. Doesn't mean we cant still sing our nuts off. Im in block 35.

BTW - your 'forks & spoons to cut your hair' got another airing vs Man U on Mon..........

1882 have decided to let this be Ledley's night (as it should be) & as such not have an official 1882 block. Doesn't mean we cant still sing our nuts off. Im in block 35.

BTW - your 'forks & spoons to cut your hair' got another airing vs Man U on Mon..........
I don't understand how 1882 being at this game would detract from it being Ledley's night, surely it would only enhance it? A proper atmosphere for his send off.

Back
Top Bottom