Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
It’s unprecedented.

Never before in football history has an offside call been wrong. Oh the injustice of it all, slavery, the Holocaust and Liverpool getting bad ref calls, it’s all the same.

Hope Ange comes back with a few sly digs over this. Every team in the league will lose points over bad officiating this season. Such a dumb week of discourse.

Noticed that too reading comments/replies to articles/tweets. The whiny whinging prat managed to piss off many of the people who were sympathetic to the error. Challenging Arteta for biggest cunt.
I've always thought he is a bigger wanker than Arteta. Leggo Boi is a fake corporate shill peddling marketing speak , he is David Brent an embarrassment. Klopp is a genuine psycho a gurning destructive force for evil. He understands the culture of the city he is in, and is stoking an inculcated sense of grievance. He knows they are not getting a replay but He's front loading the next decisions that go against his team. They are abhorrent if we do not win the league I'm fully behind Man City. Of that meant playing an under strength side to help city at the death I'd do it.

Lets be honest, if that lanky streak of piss Matip didn’t put the ball in his own net, would Klopp be crying for a replay? Of course he wouldn’t. You’re embarrassing yourself now LFC. Move on from it.

I've always thought he is a bigger wanker than Arteta. Leggo Boi is a fake corporate shill peddling marketing speak , he is David Brent an embarrassment. Klopp is a genuine psycho a gurning destructive force for evil. He understands the culture of the city he is in, and is stoking an inculcated sense of grievance. He knows they are not getting a replay but He's front loading the next decisions that go against his team. They are abhorrent if we do not win the league I'm fully behind Man City. Of that meant playing an under strength side to help city at the death I'd do it.
That's a good analysis tbh. Definitely get a hall monitor nerd vibe from Arteta, I imagine his house is full of self help books and he uses body language tips to dominate conversations with children.

These cunts just can't take a defeat gracefully can they?

Everytime they lose it's a public enquiry into why it happened, it's actually pathetic, worst fanbase in sports and absolute victim mentality running throughout the entire club.

I will agree to a replay of the game however if Liverpool agree to a CL final replay.
Do you know, I wouldn't even agree to a replay under those conditions. Fuck 'em. We move on.

Interesting hypothetical question:

Would you prefer to replay the game 1-0 down in the 34th minute and 11 men vs. 10 men

or 0-0 from the kick-off with 11 men vs. 11 men?

I'm glad to see they are fast losing any sympathy from both other fans and the MSM, due to the fact their official club position seems to actually be 'wanting a replay' 😂 how utterly bonkers and embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom