Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Oh man, that is rough even in real time you know he has really crunched him 🤦🏻 I didn't see that way on the match footage. It was more from behind Jones as he goes into Biss. From the angle in the match immediately I knew it was bad. He didn't tackle like a regular tackle, it had all the hallmarks of a dirty one even on the long range view camera. Yes absolutely he wanted to hobble him the bastard. Look at his face he knew what he did.

I think they have gotten away with so much shit and of course the media give them a flowery ride no matter what, that I feel they think they are all top boys and can do whatever they want mostly. This is why their reaction is so strong because they cannot believe they are not getting their own way, like usual. I think even Klopp wasnt totally crazy after the match. The actual club having time to think and then coming out with their bollocks is worse. Then of course the deluded crazy fans are some thing else!

Exactly. They have been allowed to get away with this shit and now they are getting the memo that the time for that with us is over and that's the real reason for all the fuss. It's revenge for not getting their own way.

Check the tackle that Fabinho got away with on Ferguson vs Brighton and put him out for a month. Then look at Liverpool and Brighton's league finishes for last season. Or the times they went after Kane's ankle. Dirty shit is part of how they win.

The other thing re Jota's first yellow (which some think was harsh) is we don't know if the ref had his number from the earlier foul by Jota and decided if he did one more he'd be yellowed. We all know some refs operate that way to keep the peace. Also, you have to be there on the pitch to hear contact that sometimes isn't visible / obvious on a screen

We do know that yellows are given for accumulated fouls and he should have been booked twice before. He'd been hacking since he came on the pitch.

Posted this in the Dippers thread as well in the hope there is a few of them lurking to see what we are saying
their whining is off the charts

To Hey Jude

Hey ref that decisions bad
take a good goal and disallow it
remember to contact the V.A.R
then you can start a protest letter , letter, letter , was it a goal?

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH

BOOHOO

Rrepeat until they cry

Last edited:
Exactly. They have been allowed to get away with this shit and now they are getting the memo that the time for that with us is over and that's the real reason for all the fuss. It's revenge for not getting their own way.

Check the tackle that Fabinho got away with on Ferguson vs Brighton and put him out for a month. Then look at Liverpool and Brighton's league finishes for last season. Or the times they went after Kane's ankle. Dirty shit is part of how they win.

We do know that yellows are given for accumulated fouls and he should have been booked twice before. He'd been hacking since he came on the pitch.
They've been a dirty team as long as I can remember. Kane must have ridiculous ankles, they really took plenty of knocks.

In contrast to Udogie who twice now has played tough matches against top opposition after early yellows and played brilliantly, I mean I wasn't even slightly panicking about his play... Their booked players play like they haven't got a card. Nibbling away constantly. The dippers should be annoyed with their players for their lack of discipline and professionalism.

The constant moaning is absurd now, but in an unrelated note, the gatekeeping of celebrating is ridiculous as well.

Unfortunately, not able to make matches, but I say you lot turn every win into the scenes from this weekend. I’ll buy the dvds 😏
waynes world party on GIF

And they’re *still* fucking whinging.

Most entitled fanbase on planet earth.

Cunts.
The year is 2082. John Lennon Airport is still closed to travellers from all London airports and no one has been able to listen to a Beatles song for almost 60 years due to the licensing restrictions placed on it…

Additionally anybody outside of Liverpool caught saying “calm down, calm down” maybe subject to hate crime laws…

Last edited:
The year is 2082. John Lenin Airport is still closed to travellers from all London airports and no one has been able to listen to a Beatles song for almost 60 years due to the licensing restrictions placed on it…
Liverpool have won their 60th league title following their separation from the English Premier League and the formation of a league in which they are guaranteed to win (being it only consisting of themselves, Everton and Tranmere).

The year is 2082. John Lenin Airport is still closed to travellers from all London airports and no one has been able to listen to a Beatles song for almost 60 years due to the licensing restrictions placed on it…
More to the point (or 3).......Question. How do you know when you've landed at Liverpool airport? Answer. You can still hear the whining long after the engines have shut down.

:bissoumahear::ange-lol:

If Neville says on comm that the Jones red card was fully deserved, then we don't have a quarter of the fuss about that incident.

Commentators have to realise that they set the tone straight away and they need to be held to account for it.

Neville had no right to bring 'intent' into it because it's a bullshit argument that means nothing. You can't police intent. You can't assume intent. No-one knows intent apart from the player. 99.9% of players don't go on the pitch intending to break an opponent's leg.

Then he complained cos the ref was shown the still first. The still was the issue! You can't go into an opponent like that anymore. If he says that on comm then people may hark for the tough old days but most would agree that it's reckless and endangering the opponent. Because he argues against it, that emboldens others to argue it.

He was tying himself in knots after the game saying Jones was trying to do a drag back like Nani used too ffs!

Commentators need to forget their biases. They need to forget their desire for 11 v 11 good games, etc.
They have a responsibility to call the game according to the laws and that'll help calm down a lot of the insane rhetoric that comes straight after games.

Aaaaaand they're STILL going on about it.
Just shut the fuck up you bin dipping, hub cap stealing, murdering, rat eating tosspots.

I notice there has been no statement from Liverpool condemning the racist abuse aimed at Udogie.
Shithouse of a club.

There is a part of me that worries that we could be docked two points and Liverpool awarded 1 point or something horrible like that. It's unprecedented but I wouldn't put it past the FA or the Premier League.

I think it would be a bad idea to retrospectively change results like that because it would create a precedent that every club who loses a game through dubious refereeing would want to exploit. Fair or Unfair. Right or wrong. The result has to be the result.
Won’t happen. There is no rule to allow it, and even if there were we are not a small club, we would challenge it legally and overturn such nonsense

Won’t happen. There is no rule to allow it, and even if there were we are not a small club, we would challenge it legally and overturn such nonsense
A deduction for us implies we did something wrong. Levy gets a lot of hate, and a lot of it is justified sometimes, but I cannot imagine him letting that go down quietly.

If the Premier League go through any retrospective results changing or replay enforcement then they're opening up pandora's box. They're not that stupid.

I have never known such a whiny bunch of cunts as this lot.

A rematch? After all the shit that's gone our way this past few years? Fuck off you lard smeared pigeon shit munching wankers. The only thing you deserve is a hedgehog enema.
One of the best answers can give!
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Clear that this comes from one of us!
London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Thank you very much and please can I use this in the Waldstadion exactly so like you done?
ice hockey thank you GIF by EASPORTSNHL

Aaaaaand they're STILL going on about it.
Just shut the fuck up you bin dipping, hub cap stealing, murdering, rat eating tosspots.

I notice there has been no statement from Liverpool condemning the racist abuse aimed at Udogie.
Shithouse of a club.
They never accept responsibility for anything, they are still blaming Heysel on a dodgy wall breaking.

Back
Top Bottom