Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Has anyone stopped grinning yet? I certainly haven't!

giphy.gif

And thinking maybe what?

That you might get laid? That I shouldn't start a sentence with a conjunction.?

7 games in mate. We will get beat and we will reflect and adapt. It's pretty fun so far though isn't it?
Lol. I expect to get beat but I think maybe this is a fucking fairytale. As for then getting laid bit facing hell I thought I. Was an optimist

Just got home. I had to go to the pub afterwards for a couple of pints just to decompress.. I seriously lost my shit when they scored that own goal. When the Liverpool player was celebrating with the scouse end the draw it really got to me. Then that fucking release when they put it into their own net glorious to see those cunts suddenly having to swallow a bucket of sick.

I ve been going to spurs for over 40 years and in all that time there was always a player that some in the crowd could grumble at. Not today every player plays for the shirt.

Yes were in a title race belive in this side.

Enough of my ramblings come on you spurs.

We weren't fantastic but I really don't understand all the criticism coming our way

I thought we played some decent stuff at times and completely dominated the second half (as you would expect given circumstances)
We were really poor last 10 minutes of the 1st half.

And while we limited pool in the 2nd half, it was against 10 and 9 men.

Thought we were really sloppy trying to play short around the top of the box… lots of careless giveaways.

Back
Top Bottom