Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Let’s be honest pool regardless of home or away and the gooners at the emirates has to be 2 of our hardest fixtures all season , and they were back to back and we got 4 points!

Seems like the media are upset, because we beat one of their darlings.
Yes they defended well, but credit has to go to, this spurs team who, never stop going and chase the win.
Scousers will cry about this for years.

yEa6X8.gif

"Are we the big teams?"
We were always the small big team but starting to feel like we’re the big big team😂

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

"Spurs will get humbled soon. Struggling to beat 9 men and celebrating is shameless"
quot some cunt from liverpool hahahaha
It's one season wonder again but this time it's 5,6,7 game wonder.

I mean if we can pick how we would beat these
Cunts then this is pretty much perfect, however live I just couldn’t take it , supporting this team is not good for your health but I wouldn’t change it for the world!

Solomon and Kulu are just not cutting it. We need new wingers, and top top tier ones too. We need to see if we can find one in Jan maybe.

The big question for me is whether they can be trained to play on the opposite flank of what they are currently. With Ange's style they run into cul de sacs way too often with all the cutting inside.

Our depth is just so poor compared to the starting 11 and even though they were down to 9 it wasn’t as easy as we think as they just sat deep and defended , however we managed to get the points which is so not like us which makes us think could we?
Who said it was easy...?

It was a fucking slog the whole 2nd half.... 10 men or 9... they put all of them behind the ball...

Luckily, ONE of them scored for us!

But no one nowhere is suggesting that was 'easy'!

But yes... we could!

Back
Top Bottom