Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
How people are saying its not a red card is beyond me. Yes, his foot slides over the ball and yes it's unlucky, but he still could have done some serious damage. Where do we draw the line?

Is it only a red if Bissouma ends up with a broken leg? Same with fucking Vicario and Nketiah last week. Which again, was a red card.

What's funny is, again I'll use him as an example, if that was Richarlison on Matip. They give it as a red and the Liverpool fans all say its deserved.

Fuck them. Make us the bad guys. All of them against us. Ange and the lads will relish in it

Last edited:
There are a lot of positives for them in that really. To play 20 minutes with 9 and nearly get away with it shows they have a lot of heart to be fair.
That makes me feel even better...

They nearly pulled off a heroic rearguard action......

With just 9 men on the pitch......

With the officials seemingly against them.......

Away from home........

Holding out for so long.......

Surviving under terrible conditions.......

AND THEN THEY FUCKED IT UP!!!!!!

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

Describe how mental you went when we scored..

We had a friend over, we hadn't seen her for ages and we got to know her twin daughters, who were really cool. When the game kicked off I left my wife and our friend in the garden, the two girls were watching a film indoors,

A t some point I went to the kitchen and one of the 7-year-olds asked me why I was shouting so much. I tried to explain, she seemed to accept in along the lines of "grown ups are weird".

Then they went to caxch their train, I was alone and going berserk. When Porrito hammered in the cross I totally lost it, thank god my wife, our friend and the young girls didn't see my insanity!

:skipwtf:

PGMOL saying they fucked it. Should have been a goal.
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Back
Top Bottom