Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want to hear any of the "Are you seriously melting over a friendly" bullshit.
That was absolutely embarrassing. Our mentality for this game was just bad.

Badly outplayed but its the right time to do it. Poch will need to drill the team hard in the next few weeks because we look a ways off - but I'm sure we will see the old Spurs again soon.

Can't wait for the season to start and most of the people in this thread fuck off because we're doing well... again.
I honestly don't get it! I'm a long time reader, don't post a lot but it's so clear and obvious when they pop up and comment! it's like they enjoy if we play shit! worst kind of support! they're the embarrassment, not the team!

Back
Top Bottom