Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

panic_button.jpg

Wembley
Losing TWO friendlies
No new signings

How are we going to cope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really good to hear the Spurs fans singing during the game. It's telling that our support appeared to out number that of the oil riggers.

Hope everyone at the game had a great day out!

Let's just all face the fact that the reason we lost was because Mensa Mensa was at the game

I'm now banned from watching any game with Chicago Spurs anywhere in the country

The atmosphere was superb, from 4hrs before KO onwards massive piss up

The performance was terrible and there was not great acknowledgement of the fans at the end which was a shame

A 3-0 defeat will mean some harsh words and push to increase performance which is not necessarily a bad thing

We often struggle against teams that hits us with mobility and high press, and we (unsurprisingly) looked like we had heavy feet. One of the few negatives about Poch's training regime is we start slowly due to excruciating physical training in the summer. We looked shockingly terrible, but it makes sense.

Beforehand, I felt that if we were shown up it would be the tipping point for Levy to finally get any signings over the line for Poch. As much as I'm not a fan of the financial doping City have their depth and quality off the bench is superb.

I can only dream that once the new stadium is built we can become competitive to get the balance between developing youth and signing quality players early.

You'd think after years of not having it that CL would be a carrot for players to sign but I hope we don't stand still and last nites showing means Levy now acts and gets some business done. I'd hate for the momentum of the last 2 years to be undone and others to leave.

DL can't be that stubborn and stupid to not invest to ensure we remain competitive outside of our first 11.

It may have 'only' been a friendly but the players are obligated to perform EVERY time they pull on the famous white shirt and also they have a duty to the fans that pay to turn up and support them, so the result and performance does matter.
Haven't seen it myself but by the sound of it it was a horror show. Let's just hope they all learn from that and get it right before Newcastle.

I don't care at all. Remember that summer when wefisted Roma 5-0 at the lane only to be bottom half for most of the season? It's a friendly get a hold of yourselves, it's only reasonable player will be lethargic

Back
Top Bottom