Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As D&R is a five min bus ride for me, I might come along..... as long as its not chucking it down...... won't be able to join you for a drink though, as won't be able to leave work much before 5.30 ... wish it wasn't the night after the Man C game though.

Today's game at Dag & Red has just been abandoned. Hope it's ok for Thursday!
Bollocks. For what reason, waterlogged pitch? I'm pretty sure it won't be drained and playable by Thursday and they won't let a youth team play on it over the proper home side.

Bollocks. For what reason, waterlogged pitch? I'm pretty sure it won't be drained and playable by Thursday and they won't let a youth team play on it over the proper home side.
Soccer Saturday said it had been abandoned, but actually they did go back on 10 minutes later to finish the game.

It appeared to be that the rain and wind were just too heavy to play football, rather than the pitch itself being unplayable (hence they went back on when it stopped). If it doesn't rain much more, we should be ok.

Sure a decision won't be made until the day unless they are more cautious for youth games. I'll email the club tomorrow and find out if they have any plans

@ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs reviews of the place are mixed. Someone said that it's quick and get served no problem, some say it's shit and they would never go their again.
One review said the barmaids will jiggle their breasts on command.

(I doubt this is true however)

@ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs reviews of the place are mixed. Someone said that it's quick and get served no problem, some say it's shit and they would never go their again.
One review said the barmaids will jiggle their breasts on command.

(I doubt this is true however)

I'm not a gastropub man to be honest. I much prefer rough local type places. But full of people that I know, and generally support THFC. I think at least one of our group will be tasting a west ham fans DNA in some form. Hopefully its @ Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 :adelol:

Looking forward to this. 2 minute walk from my office. I can see a strong team too, with a lot of players returning from injury.

I'm not a gastropub man to be honest. I much prefer rough local type places. But full of people that I know, and generally support THFC. I think at least one of our group will be tasting a west ham fans DNA in some form. Hopefully its @ Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 :adelol:

Looking forward to this. 2 minute walk from my office. I can see a strong team too, with a lot of players returning from injury.

The only West Ham fan's DNA I will taste is their blood when I bite their fucking heads off. :nawty:

Back
Top Bottom