Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Skipp is trying but man, just running into blind alleys
Commentator said something good for a change by pointing out that he gets no support on that side from Perisic and Lenglet, both Son and Kane also lethargic as fuck. Kulu, Porro and Romero do a lot more in that regard.

Thought the same with Potter, they looked amazing at the start of the season with him. It’s their recruitment and ideas from top to bottom that is the key, best run club in the prem.

Managed by a certain Spurs fan called Paul Barber who started his career with us. When Potter left I believe they had Gallardo and Postecoglou as their main targets and got De Zerbi afterwards.

So I guess if we want to follow this get Paul Barber and maybe Gallardo or Postecoglou as I doubt we will be getting De Zerbi.
Well then, has Levy offered him at least double minimum wage per hour to persuade him to join us? I won't hold my breath!

From the spurs App​

Kulusevski: "We've changed some things... I’m looking forward to playing in this way"​

Sat 08 April 2023, 14:20|Tottenham Hotspur

Dejan Kulusevski has hinted of some tactical tweaks to the team ahead of this afternoon's clash with Brighton (kick-off 3pm UK).
Having conceded late equalisers in each of our last two matches - draws away at Southampton (3-3) and Everton - we come into today's clash with the in-form Seagulls in search of a win to keep our top four hopes alive and kicking - and Dejan has suggested changes have been made to the team's plan to get us over the line.

“I think the most important thing is energy. Get the crowd with us, playing our style, press high, play with the ball, create chances, running in behind. We’ve changed some things in the line-up and I’m looking forward to playing in this way," the Sweden international said.
"Always, as a football player, I think you want to show who you are and a man also, so of course we want to go out there and we have to win. The last two games haven’t been good enough in terms of points so today we have to take three points."

Yeah yeah, we’ll see.

Talk<Walk
Just re-quoting this for no particular reason...

:levyeyes:

We look dangerous on counter but they look more dangerous in possession. We keep playing like this
and they will score. Pitch also looks over watered, everyone slipping. Good goal by Son, happy for him as he needed it.

Not fucking rocket science need an extra midfielder or in number 10 role. Bloke commentator is a cunt. Thought we were playing real madrid for a moment. Thanks for turning up today richarlison btw. Brazil playing soon?

Back
Top Bottom