Spurs vs AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always the case when Spurs play here, I feel. US football "fans" who actually watch football are, almost to a man, I've come to realise Spurs fans. The rest are plastics of (insert trophy winning superclub here) but couldn't name a player outside Messi and Ronaldo...or recognize either on the street.
I also refer to them as 4 yr fans...for obvious reasons

Dont know why I only noticed this now, but we arent playing with the original socks with our home kit. The real socks have the blue gradient at the top and then go down to white. I actually think these make it look better.

Dont know why I only noticed this now, but we arent playing with the original socks with our home kit. The real socks have the blue gradient at the top and then go down to white. I actually think these make it look better.
Agree. The home kits with the gradient, blue shorts and white socks looked the worst, IMO.

:pochfacepalm:

Nápoles Roma Inter and to some extent lazio are actually good. But juventus is too good and strong right now.
There are definitely enjoyable clubs in Italy (wife doesnt yet realize we're definitely going to see Roma on our trip to Italy this fall). I've always been a fan of Fiorentina when it comes to Serie A (love the purple, love the city). But Italian football just seems broken when Milan isnt st the head of the table...it just feels wrong. Seems like Juve is the substitute teacher no one likes and wishes would fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom