Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminds me sought of my reaction that day...
(Get ready for story time)

12 minutes from time in THAT game I was in my first year of boarding school, it was way past are bed time and I was the only Spurs supporter. But the resident (guy who lives with us) didn't like us (Myself and a lot of United fans) all be up so late so turned it off and forced us up to bed. I went back to my dorm annoyed that I'd have to find out in the morning what the result was (We weren't allowed phones/laptops in our dorms). I sat down on my bed, then my German/Swiss Bayern supporting friend pulled out his new Iphone which he'd smuggled in and he was on Facebook or something.

I was really tense about the result. I then realised he was using the internet and asked him to look up the score.
He went to BBC sport, at it was really laggy, but he clicked on Live Football and it just popped up,
full time Manchester City 0 - Tottenham 1. And I went mental, shouting through the previously silent halls of the house, sliding along the carpet, and running into the dorms of my glory supporting friends ecstatic.

Fucking up there with my top 10 nights of my life probably.

no idea if this has been posted, but it's a gem

thanks for this, fantastic memories and such a Spursy result. Remember wanting to go at half time, we were so rubbish, but spent the car journey home singing Rocket Ronnie's name all the way back to Essex. Always thought Le Tiss was made for Spurs. Just thinking what a mish mash of world class / total cr*p players we had at that time, Rocket Ronnie did the biz that night, but think that was about all he did....ever. Ah well.........thanks for the post

Back
Top Bottom