Spurs v Peterborough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't even know it was happening but we played Peterborough U 21s today. Report on Football London. White scored and is I think being tried out further up the pitch. Spence impressed again and Doherty netted again. I knew about Motherwell and Nice but not this one !

No live coverage as you probably know, so TFC coverage necessarily limited and included on end of the Motherwell thread.

I didn't even know it was happening but we played Peterborough U 21s today. Report on Football London. White scored and is I think being tried out further up the pitch. Spence impressed again and Doherty netted again. I knew about Motherwell and Nice but not this one !
Why is Doherty playing in an U21 match?

Back
Top Bottom