Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We look really good. In control like other games but far far less predictable. There's more to come from this team as they continue to gel and the likes of Lamela start getting game time. Give it another ten games and we could really rip some teams apart.

Eriksen, Rose, and Dembele the three best on the park. We look terrific. Let's get an early second half goal.

Come on you Spurs!

037461b2-33f6-4483-b4e6-87071aa2f3aa-460x276.jpeg

The finish by Gylfi was sublime. Showing again what a talent he is. We need to stick with him.

We look sexy out there. Eriksen's first 30 mins gave me a hard on and Siggy looks like he knows what page everyone else is on. Soldado is working hard and Rose is having his best game in a Spurs shirt. Paulinho and Dembele are running the midfield.

My only problem with the performance is that I still don't think we've quite clicked yet. Should be another goal up with the amount of ball we've had. It'll happen ... just want to see it happen soon.

Back
Top Bottom