Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hqdefault.jpg

Fucking atrocious shit. And I had to listen to this rubbish on BBC Leicester with possibly the most biased commentary I've ever heard, might have as well been Leicester's own club radio.

Oh dear. Not nice to go out of the FA cup so early.
We were always going to struggle to score with that starting line-up though. I think playing on all fronts has got Poch working with fine margins, trying to keep players fresh for the SU game, and I suppose he felt that the side was enough to beat Leicester at home. But it highlights that with Chadli, Kane and Eriksen starting games we have problems scoring. This dents confidence so not a good place to be going into that SU game.

Chelsea going out to Bradford though...at least that will grab the headlines.

is anyone really surprised?

Havent been watching but when the commentary teams are saying spurs are playing a dangerous game at 1-0 by being too laid back and players doing tricks with the crowd giving ole's you cant be blamed to be thinking its a poor attitude.

Great chance to win the cup gone.

Our backup/cup team isn't really that good

...Havent been watching but when the commentary teams are saying spurs are playing a dangerous game at 1-0 by being too laid back and players doing tricks with the crowd giving ole's you cant be blamed to be thinking its a poor attitude...

Yup, time wasting at 1-0 is pretty shameful.

Back
Top Bottom