Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It never ends well almost all of the time when a manager leaves but we had some very good times and played some great football under Pochettino and I try to remember that rather than the bad times.
we are in a similar situation now as when he took the job the first time. Big clear out needed add a few sensible signings and promote the talented young players we have
Much of that was down to the world class 11 he had for three years. Could argue he underachieved in hindsight. He takes massive credit for improving the players he had but can’t help feel if you look at how good they were, we should have won the league but we didn’t realise at the time how good they were (Kane, Erikssen etc) When Dembele, Walker etc went we were rubbish at the end, no better than now if not worse

I'm going, row six, block 254, will pitch invade to get a life ban which will stop me spending money like a hopeless addict again
mach dich nackich...

Lets Go Undress GIF by Paxeros

I don't relish our predicament, but today will be fascinating.

He's slagged the fans........ When has a manager ever clawed back from that?
I hope he's on a plane to Torino by this time tomorrow. But at the same time I can't hope that we loose

Much of that was down to the world class 11 he had for three years. Could argue he underachieved in hindsight. He takes massive credit for improving the players he had but can’t help feel if you look at how good they were, we should have won the league but we didn’t realise at the time how good they were (Kane, Erikssen etc) When Dembele, Walker etc went we were rubbish at the end, no better than now if not worse

Pochettino didn’t inherit a world class 11 though did he?
I don’t remember us having a world class 11 when AVB got sacked and intertim had them for 6 months or even at the start of the Pochettino regin.
Rose, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane, Dele, Dier, Vertongon were all nowhere near the players they were in 2014 compared to 2017.
Pochettino built a very good team ok it didn’t end well but a lot of that blame is on the board for not giving him time and money for the re build

I've had my seat on the exchange for a couple of days now and it hasn't gone. Cant go to the game rather than wont go!

Would rather it didn't sit empty so if anyone with a crn wants it free of charge let me know. Just pay it forward and put some money in a charity box or something. South stand block 259

Back
Top Bottom