Spurs TV Online

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone here subscribe to Spurs TV Online on the official spurs site? is it worth it? mainly just want to see interviews with the players. Is there any other sites that offer this for free?

Cheers

Aren't they giving it free for a whole year to members this year?

I'm not really sure what is going to be on there seeing as a lot of "Spurs TV Online" videos just get posted on the facebook page.

I'm currently liking the 'OfficialSpurs' YouTube channel, it's very good. I have a Spurs TV Online account (free one with membership) still haven't found a good for it yet.

Abbey Yid said:
Aren't they giving it free for a whole year to members this year?

I'm not really sure what is going to be on there seeing as a lot of "Spurs TV Online" videos just get posted on the facebook page.

On youtube as well. Don't really know the point of it but it was free so I signed up.

:levystare:

I got it with my hotspur membership.. I can't get the fucking thing to work. I go to watch a video and the little loading animation just keeps looping. Never actually shows the content. Maybe it's a browser issue?

EDIT: I have a Mac with Firefox if anyone has suggestions.

If you use AdBlock or any other type of blocking software, disable all of them. That's what I have to do sometimes.
(Windows with Firefox)

Looks like the first team friendlies will be on there. If it's decent quality then I will probably use mine for the Liverpool and Valencia games.

Fuck staying up until stupid o'clock for the other two.

brighty said:
Looks like the first team friendlies will be on there. If it's decent quality then I will probably use mine for the Liverpool and Valencia games.

Call yourself a fan...

brighty said:

Can't be arsed to watch any of the friendlies - all that happens is you get stupidly optimistic when Bentley or dos Santos score and we thrash someone good 5 - 0.........and needlessly despondent when we struggle to break down a team of spanish waiters

Back
Top Bottom