Spurs store

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With rumours if us opening a new store somewhere in north London,where do you my fellow yids believe a new store will be most successful?.brent x,kilburn,hackney,harrow,wembley or maybe even
Somewhere else in London???

I found a gift voucher from my deceased aunt for the spurs store but now they only accept it in person. I live in spain and get to london once a year. Any ideas how i can redeem it?

I found a gift voucher from my deceased aunt for the spurs store but now they only accept it in person. I live in spain and get to london once a year. Any ideas how i can redeem it?
Explain that to them and see if you could post it to them and they could give you the voucher's worth through some sort of online credit?

Has anyone had trouble using their £15 member voucher?
My code isn't accepted in the basket.
It's only valid for "non-exclusive items" - what does that even mean?

Has anyone had trouble using their £15 member voucher?
My code isn't accepted in the basket.
It's only valid for "non-exclusive items" - what does that even mean?

Are you trying to buy something in their "upto 75% off summer sale" ? Perhaps you cannot use a voucher on sale items ? See if it works on something that is not on sale - don't hit buy though....

Are you trying to buy something in their "upto 75% off summer sale" ? Perhaps you cannot use a voucher on sale items ? See if it works on something that is not on sale - don't hit buy though....
I tried with non sale as well. That's a really bad faith type of restriction btw, normal high street retailers don't do that.
I contacted customer support and got a new code which worked.

Looking to spend my £15 voucher from this season and stumbled across this...

mallet.png

:levyeyes:

I broke embargo to buy some Nike stuff on sale.
Saved a total £140 from £190 worth of stuff. I feel as it's as much of a dig at them as not spending at all, I mean impulse purchase of things I don't really need from the bargain bucket ...

I broke embargo to buy some Nike stuff on sale.
Saved a total £140 from £190 worth of stuff. I feel as it's as much of a dig at them as not spending at all, I mean impulse purchase of things I don't really need from the bargain bucket ...
By spending £50, you've helped fund 2 minutes and 31 seconds of Ndombele's wages :pochhail:

Back
Top Bottom