Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going places..

Gomes
Gallas Campbell Davenport Thatcher
Redknapp Cundy Dozzell Ghaly
Bent Zamora

Would literally turn up and boo that team, and Bent would still get 17 goals 😂

Never understood why people had so much hate for Berbatov's move yet gave Keane a free pass and welcomed him back. When in my mind he's the biggest cunt we've had since Judas for the way he went about it.

Never understood why people had so much hate for Berbatov's move yet gave Keane a free pass and welcomed him back. When in my mind he's the biggest cunt we've had since Judas for the way he went about it.
It was ALL in the Eyes mate....
Berbatov looked like a movie star. He melted hearts, and seduced a generation of Spurs fans!
The inevitability of him leaving us for a 'better looking' girlfriend was obvious... We felt like we'd been cheated on, and it hurt! We were the lover scorned!

Whereas Keane just looked like Stan Laurel's Grandson... He was probably just grateful for what he could get!

Although he's a prick, I feel a bit sorry for J Redknapp.
It's not fair to make fun of the mentally impaired.

I think Ghaly gets far more stick than he warrants.

Trouble with this thread is, I’ll be forever returning to it to add the ‘ones I forgot’

Kevin Scott
Ramon Vega
Redkmapp
Cundy
Ruel fox
John scales
Thatcher
Ian Walker

I wouldn’t say ‘hate’, but I grew to really dislike Gomes. Not so much because of the errors, but because of the embarrassing way he’d fuck up then pretend to be injured.

Usually for me, if they pull on the shirt then I'll love them and want them to do well, no matter what.

The one exception was Paulinho. That coward can go and get fucked. The only memory I have of his time here that's stuck is his pathetic efforts in that wall which resulted in a goal.

Hate a strong word but in spirit of thread.

Adebayor - once he was on a permanent deal and didn't give any fucks

Gomes - beyond cringeworthy with his play acting. Horrible to see and never joined in with the general reach around he used to get from everyone.

Chimbonda - Slow bopped his way off the pitch in a League Cup final when we were trailing and needed every single second. Bungs involved in the inexplicable resigning

Cundy - Didn't think anything of him at time but since proven to be a huge cunt. Hate the thought that I helped to pay his wages in the 90s

Some of the others mentioned here are just limited players. Can't hate on those who gave their best for the club.

Don't hate Townsend but to this day can't get my head around the hype he had. Think he scored 2 goals in an England match and suddenly he was godly. At the time I was thinking how I'd not seen him do anything good at Tottenham. Very one dimensional player.

I liked Townsend. I wish he hadn’t had that spat with the fitness coach which led to his exit because I think Poch could have improved him.
I remember seeing a stat in the paper showing how few full matches he actually played for Spurs.
In his first 7 England matches he only played 90mins once and yet scored 3 goals. (I can’t remember who he scored against.)
He is also a true Spurs fan. A mate of mine saw him in the ground in Madrid, apparently Townsend was with his Spurs mates in the general admittance area.

Back
Top Bottom