Spurs Players at the World Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to see Cuti win the WC. Think it would spill over into his development and performances with us - he's been a lot better in the last couple of games as his instinctive, aggressive nature and concentration balance out.

Hopefully it means he is feeling well physically. And it carries into the season.

I am concerned about the health of the squad in the next couple of months. The players that went deep into the WC are going to be physically and emotionally drained. We need more rotation.

Presuming Romero and Lloris are both fit to feature in the final, we're now guaranteed to have at least one world cup winner. Pretty cool for the club.
Yeah. Knowing our luck Romero will go up for a corner, smash into Lloris and both get carried off on stretchers!!
And they get their medals awarded in hospital.
Still hope France wins because I still have NOT forgiven Maradonna for cheating us

Back
Top Bottom