Spurs or Wigan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What would give you the most pleasure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've had a shit season this year, but one redeeming factor would be to watch that scum down the road fuck everything up for once, as opposed to it always somehow working out.

Come on Everton & Wigan!!

Would rather the filth win fuck all... AGAIN :lennonlol:

Cement the departure of Tim, I don't hate the guy like some, just want a better coach/manager, and I'm not bothered about playing Thursday nights and Sunday afternoons.

#3oclocksaturdaysinitblud #standardbro :lennon:

Before all the sanctimonious tits giving it the barry about being proper Spurs fans wanting us to win over anything else, I call bullshit. Our season is over, whereas seeing Woolwich capitulate would be so fucking yummy.

Come on Wigan!

We can still finish above those cunts, there's no reason why we cant win and they can lose, wanting us to lose is only acceptable if it cunts them ie at old trafford a few years ago.

We can still finish above those cunts, there's no reason why we cant win and they can lose, wanting us to lose is only acceptable if it cunts them ie at old trafford a few years ago.
Really?? they might be shit away from home but they will probably still win all there home games.

Although it would be great to finish above them, it would be a hollow 'victory' if they won the FA Cup - only thing we have had over them over the last 8 years, is that we have lifted silverware (so what it if it was the League Cup - more than they have done). The ways things are going, Everton and Man U are going to finish above us anyway, so ...Come On Wigan

It's easy, a Wigan win. Our season is over. Even if you are one of the few that want Spurs to be in the Europa league, it probably won't happen. Needless to say CL went out of the window ages ago.

It's easy, a Wigan win. Our season is over. Even if you are one of the few that want Spurs to be in the Europa league, it probably won't happen. Needless to say CL went out of the window ages ago.

No el please and Woolwich to lose the fa cup would be great.

Any other time I would always vote Spurs. But given the Sherwood/Cunt factor, my vote has to go to Wigan

Its a stupid question your asking. Win a pretty much meaningless game or Wigan denying Woolwich their first taste of silverware in near a decade.

By the way, give it a rest, you don't like Levy, you don't like Sherwood.
You're becoming a bit of a broken record.

Its a stupid question your asking. Win a pretty much meaningless game or Wigan denying Woolwich their first taste of silverware in near a decade.

By the way, give it a rest, you don't like Levy, you don't like Sherwood.
You're becoming a bit of a broken record.
"stupid question", yet you still fucking voted in the poll. So Fuck you.
But your right, I`m not particularly mad about levy and i fucking despise Sherwood, as our manager anyway.. I just never thought the day would come where I would favour another teams result over our own, and I was genuinely interested to see whether others shared my sentiments. I don`t even know why i`m having to explain or justify myself really, like. I don`t even know why I`m having to justify myself really, like. I dont even kn.......
:avbfu:

i`m not a conspiracy theorist, but I`ve got this terrible feeling the FA / officials etc will do everything they can to make sure they have at least one big team in their showpiece final. After all Wigan v Hull is hardly likely to attract a massive global audience. Sounds more like a rugby league final. Once the final takes place however, it doesnt really make any difference to the prestige of the competition. So I think there`s far more chance of Woolwich getting done over in the final.
Ok, I`m a massive conspiracy theorist really.

Back
Top Bottom