Spurs Off License...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"What are we going to do tonight honey?"

"O you know babe, order in some thai, break open that Spurs Cava we have been saving and watch re-runs of the Real House Wives."

"I love you"

"And I love you, and my Spurs single malts" *unscrews bottle and pours liquid bliss into glass

-End Scene-

I thought that BelgianSpurs' shower curtain had to be the most pointless item on sale, until I found this in the new Cheshunt superstore that has opening up near my parents....

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/product/spurs-sausage-dog-draft-excluder/50833

Naturally I invested in one as I do actually have a draft problem in my entrance hallway. :)

The thing that really pissed me off though was last season's chocolate bar, which was a medium sized bar of milk chocolate wrapped in a plain white wrapper. The only design features on the wrapper consisted of the words Tottenham Hotspur Milk Chocolate in the club typeface, with a Spurs cockerel next to it. It was retailing for some extortionate price (something like £3-£5). You've got to give someone credit for that one. The wrapper could just as easily be printed at home and wrapped around a bar of Cadburys.

Back
Top Bottom