Spurs Legends Night (Ardiles/Perryman/Roberts/Hazard) - 13/09

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all,

I'm putting on a Spurs Legends charity event at Staines Town F.C (The Thames Club) in September.

It's a bit of a Q&A type do with the 4 ex players talking about past playing days etc.

Full details are below;

legendsnight130913v2.jpg

Proceeds are going to the British Heart Foundation and Alzheimers Research UK.

Any questions about the night feel free to ask. PM me for ticket enquiries.

Nice one!

Mr P didn't ask me if it was OK for him to come out to play!

Seriously, can't commit to this at the minute - how late can I leave it before I can make my mind up?

;)

I'm afraid it's already sold out! Unbelievable response...

Am due to visit the venue in the next few weeks to try and sort out some additional numbers.

I'd say there's a good chance some limited additional tickets will be available in due course - if you PM me your name, number of requested tickets and email address I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks.

;)

I'm afraid it's already sold out! Unbelievable response...

Am due to visit the venue in the next few weeks to try and sort out some additional numbers.

I'd say there's a good chance some limited additional tickets will be available in due course - if you PM me your name, number of requested tickets and email address I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks.

Real smooth mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom