SPURS-FANS-STAND-BAN!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see both sides of the argument and the only solution I can see is if the club specify on the ticket "standing only" once the PL passes a safe standing ruling. Until then I expect South Stand lower will be the only standing with a mix anywhere above this.

For what its worth, I got my ST at WHL in block 32 in 2008 and I remember the first few games thinking "f*ck me, do we never sit down? might have to think about moving to a different stand" and then it clicked, suddenly we were playing well and it all made sense, the atmosphere everyone talks about - i'm in the middle of it.

I'm now block 257 in the south stand (having originally planned to get in or around row 30 central but couldn't due to only being phase 4..) and pretty pleased with the position, its standing all game however when I look around it doesn't feel like a traditional ST area. Two rows back against Huddersfield there was a little girl (I don't know how much of the game she saw but frankly that's her guardians fault), I've got two of those stupid vloggers in close proximity of me and when a player comes over to celebrate a goal by the corner, everyone is pulling out there phones to video/photo it.

I remember selecting my ticket at phase 4 and virtually the entire south lower was gone, with a few options to the sides, so it strikes me as odd to have people like this around me. - My solution - do away with club 1882, start doing and enforcing ID checks.

Jeez, seen all the tickets going on exchange in the Expensive seats ?

Suppose the Prawn sandwich brigade don't fancy a Tuesday game against Brighton. Would really like to see the sales stats, how many people opt for a £250 exchange seat, when a £55 is readily available.

The Club may have to let tickets go on general sale and perhaps guest tickets I reckon next season.
Also a bit cheeky charging a higher booking fee, than the normal online ticket purchase. :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom