Spurs fans in Bristol/bath

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Words are not enough.

Research the roundabouts.
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I'm not going here. I'm still bothered by pom's parking the same direction on both sides of the street so this would be a nope for me.

There seemed to be an obnoxious amount of people wearing of Woolwich shirts at the St Pauls carnival a weekend or so ago. You go to Bristol for the weekend, expecting to get away from these bellends.

Last edited:
There seemed to be an obnoxious amount of people wearing of Woolwich shirts at the St Pauls carnival a weekend or so ago. You go to Bristol for the weekend, expecting to get away from these bellends.
By all accounts, St Paul's was a bit of a shit show this year so I'm not surprised it was infested by the red shirts.

University bag heads huffing balloons and off their head on horse tranquilizer. Not the way to respect the wonderful culture the Caribbean & African community have brought to the city.

I heard less Afrobeat and more drum and bass than ever.

Yeah, there were a quite few too many Tristans' in a K-Hole there and I was surprised by the lack of Afrobeat sound systems, a bit like how I found working at Glastonbury the weekend before.

But I did have the finest goat curry I've ever had and found a few decent sound system, not populated by Tristan and his maaaaaates. They seemed to congregated around the sound systems located near Portland Square.

And far too many Woolwich shirts obviously.

On a serious note… where do spurs fans in Bristol city tend to go to watch the games, been living in the city for a year now for uni and need to find where the yids hang out so I can get away from the bollocks normally spewing out the uni kids’ mouths

Back
Top Bottom