Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my favourite vids of Spurs fans singing is the Puma Hard Chorus. Which is the truly madly deeply song.
It was filmed in the Beehive, which I often go in and know a few people in the video.
I wish we'd sing it at games.
I'm sure one of you techie's can put it up for us..

Cheers mate, that's the one..

Absolute classic. Like I said, I know one or two of them and it's still talked about today. They had a double decker bus canteen outside where they were fed and waters for 5 hours and plied with a few beers.
One or two are actors but the rest are genuine Spurs fans.
I think it's brilliant and would sound great echoed around WHL.

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy

think it would be tough to get all the melody's right without practice..think it would require some organisation

1882 should have a stab at it though Flav Flav it would be quality..

The answer to that would be to make sure everyone is bladdered, when everyone turned up sober it was shocking to start with but after a few beers it was sung better than the Vienna Boys Choir..:dawsonmean:

ahh when the crowd actually sung at WHL, what magnificent times, i struggle to get a oh when the spurs or yid army going now, there's some old chants id love to see sung in boozers like ' we'll sing it in france, well sing it in spain, we'll sing in the sun and sing in the rain, they tried to stop us and look what it did, because what i love most is being a yid' and the 'tottenham boys we are here woooow ooo tottenham boys we are here shag your women drink your beer ' the classics are the best and getting bored of ' beers up if you love/hate so and so'

1 yid starting a FAD
Now all the yids are killing chavs

We all hate chav scum
We all hate chav scum
We all hate chav scum
We all hate chav scum

A saw a man towing caravans
Now West Ham has no more fans

We all hate pikie scum
We all hate pikie scum
We all hate pikie scum
We all hate pikie scum

I no it's not our tune but a classic chant nonetheless

When I watched the Chelsea game with the NYC spurs they had an awesome one for Capoue to the tune of electric avenue.

"Oh noooooooo. Oh noooooo.
Oh we're gonna rock down to with etienne Capoue
And then with zero fryers."

(Apologies BrooklynYid BrooklynYid if I got this wrong!)

Zeki fryers you fucking plank

You are the plank for thinking he meant Zero Fryers.

autocorrect-slenderman_o_679654.jpg

When I watched the Chelsea game with the NYC spurs they had an awesome one for Capoue to the tune of electric avenue.

"Oh noooooooo. Oh noooooo.
Oh we're gonna rock down to with etienne Capoue
And then with zero fryers."

(Apologies BrooklynYid BrooklynYid if I got this wrong!)

It started the day we got battered by city. Ever goal that flew in someone would yell -
Oh No!!!! And then the song would start up again.

See sometimes days you lose 6-0 are the better ones.

Not that this is new but I was reminded about my mates Edgar Davids song - very simple; remove the words Inspector Gadget and replace with Edgar Davids....

Back
Top Bottom