Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hugo lloris
Who is this man
He comes from france
And he head butts knees
He is our Hugo, the
Yid-I-o

This is what your get
This is what your get
If you mess with him

How about the chorus from 'Oh Lloris' by The Alessi Brothers... possibly the gayest suggest i've ever made, but fuck it...

That would be absolutely golden mate. I'll back you if I hear it! Needs deep voices and a good second line for comedy effect mate!

From a mate,

'You're only a poor little steward,
you annoy the Park Lane and the Shelf,
you tell us to sit,
we don't give a shit,
so why don't you go fuck yourself.'

You fill up my senses, like a bottle of Holsten
Like an away day in Europe, like a win at The Lane
Like a night in the Brickies, like dinner at Chick King
Like Tottenham Hotspur, come fill me again
Nananananana, YIDS, nananananana

I've come up with a ton of Spurs songs over the years, some good, some not so good. I've posted some of these before but I thought I'd post some up in this forum & share them with you rowdy lot anyway. Feel free to edit them where necessary & sing them if you believe they're worthy
:ap:

So here goes nothing:

To the "Chicken Song" by Spitting Image:

Hold your Cockerels in the air
Stick 2 fingers at the Scum
Burn an Arsnal shirt
& then wipe it on yer bum
Paint your whole face white
then dye your hair a navy blue
call yourself a Yid
and you are Tottenham thru & thru

To "No Limit" by 2 Unlimited:

Coco, Erik Coco
Erik Coco
Erik Coco Lamela

To "Hey Jude" by The Beatles:

Na, Na Na,
NaNa Na Naaa
NaNa Na Naaaa
Capoue

To "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz:

We're happy
We're feeling glad
We've got Lloris
in the onion bag
Fk Arsnal,
their keeper's shite
The future
is Lilywhite

To "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly

Do DoDo Do
Do DoDo DoDo Do
We're singin' at the Lane
Just singin' at the Lane
what a glorious feeling
Spurs are
winning again

To "Everywhere you go" by Crowded House:

Everywhere we go
Soldado scores the winner
Everywhere we go
Soldado scores the winner for Spurs

(I know that a different version is now being sung for Lamela, which probably invalidates this one now sadly, but I included it nonetheless given that, to date, every goal Bobby has scored for us has been a winning goal!)

To "We Love Rock & Roll" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts:

We love Harry Kane
so score another goal for the Tottenham FC
We love Harry Kane
Arsnal can fk off and keep Henry

There is a certain amount of tongue in cheek with football songs you know, lol. They're not meant to be a serious opinion - just like I'm not really asking people to go burn a Woolwich shirt & wipe it on their derriere! (altho, I'm not going to deter anyone from doing that either)

Also, originally the song was meant to be for Gareth Bale but, sadly, is now defunct in that form. Harry Kane just fits nicely and, who knows, with a bit of encouragement he might just achieve great things like Henry. And at least he's not French

Last edited:
There is a certain amount of tongue in cheek with football songs you know, lol. They're not meant to be a serious opinion - just like I'm not really asking people to go burn a Woolwich shirt & wipe it on your derriere! (altho, I'm not going to deter anyone from doing that either)

Also, originally the song was meant to be for Gareth Bale but, sadly, is now defunct in that form. Harry Kane just fits nicely and, who knows, with a bit of encouragement he might just achieve great things like Henry. And at least he's not French

If Harry Kane becomes the next Henry I will eat a spoonful of your shit, after you have eaten nothing but macdonald's 99p hamburgers for a week.

Edit. But nice effort on the songs.

For the benefit of people who cannot attend games i.e: tv viewers, streamers and supporters overseas, who often don't know or can't make out what songs are sung at games, I thought I'd start this song thread, please note this isn't a song suggestion thread but songs actually sung by Spurs Supporters at the game's, so that we can share the experience.

I'll kick it off with one for Lamela
"Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you"
to this
Crowded House - Weather With You
Sung at 1882 Spurs V Hull 30/10/13, what a great night!!

A really great idea for a thread for us who can't make it to the Lane. I've always wondered what gets chanted when the keeper takes a goal kick, and also the chant before kick off that sounds rather like mocking something/someone. As well it would be nice to be able to recognize some of the other songs sung too.
Thanks for the thread :thumbup:

Great effort on Thursday night lads. Wish you could invade the Paxton to liven it up a bit!

Loving the Lamela song by the way...hope we can keep this one going.

Am also a big fan of the "We Love You" and "Pride of North London" chants.

Can't we adopt the Gomes one for Lloris?

"Oh, Hugo Lloris, you are the love of my life.
Oh, Hugo Lloris, I'd let you shag my wife.
Oh, Hugo Lloris, I wish I ate frogs' legs too"

Back
Top Bottom