Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Asking for a stream AFTER the match has finished?!

tenor.gif
I have no problem with you John but I see you’re going to try to start shit with me?

The second half was really encouraging. It was a pity Ndombele was off as that setup could have suited him really well.

I’m getting a better understanding of how he plays. He’s not Eriksen and he’s certainly not Dembele. It’s unfair to demand something from him he can’t deliver (that’s our fault). He’s fantastic at beating the press and shielding the ball. If we sit deep, it reduces the defensive pressure in terms of distance he has to cover and, in him, when we do turn the ball over, we have someone who can shrug off the opposition midfield and get it to the feet of Son, Kane and Bale in a matter of seconds.

As his fitness develops we might see him become even more of an influence.

Spurs started off well enough today but then struggled for a bit until Son’s equaliser, the second half was much better and could have yielded even more goals. The penalty was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but was still an absolute joke.
Still can’t decide who deserves more credit, Son with four great goals or Kane with four assists and a goal.
Call it even.

Why does José need to interrupt Sonny's interview and say motm kane.
Take nothing away from Kane. Those passes were ridiculously good but Son had to put those chances away. The one before half time was fucking important. No thanks to his tactics and picking hojbjerg and winks together.

Has Ndombele disgraced himself?
Is it his last game for us?
Do we permit the shirt on his back?
Will Alli stay?
Does Alli have the right to speak of his Spurs career?
Should Kane apologise to Son?
How is Vertonghen doing?
How do you feel that Bale played golf around lunch time?

These are the questions. Only you can answer them.

Trippier is thirty today, but Berbatov does not even know his name.

Sonny was Man of the Match but I wasn’t impressed with Jose interrupting Sonny’s interview to say that he thought Kane was MOTM. It wasn’t light hearted banter,
Kane was every bit deserving but why not let Son have his day?
So Jose gets my Dickhead Award for that piece of crap man management.

Well, I take one of my earlier opinions on PEH back;

Definately seems to be more important than Winks.

HW has gone to a complete standstill.

Needs to munch on some bovine adrenals, innit. Or, the herbs if he's veggie like me.

There's a player in there, given the right platform.

Sonny was Man of the Match but I wasn’t impressed with Jose interrupting Sonny’s interview to say that he thought Kane was MOTM. It wasn’t light hearted banter,

It got on my tits as well.

Perhaps it is really just them mucking around, but Kane really doesn't need any more plaudits. You score four, you get Man of the Match.

Why does José need to interrupt Sonny's interview and say motm kane.
Take nothing away from Kane. Those passes were ridiculously good but Son had to put those chances away. The one before half time was fucking important. No thanks to his tactics and picking hojbjerg and winks together.
Seemed really harsh . Maybe managing him to try and get consistency, else next game he’d go missing? Or just weird, not sure?

I think it was banter, and after watching the Amazon series Son himself is a bit of a joker so I’m sure he saw the funny side of it

Back
Top Bottom