Sound of the Crowd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
At Tottenham Hotspur, the 1882 fan movement aims to recapture the days when “how loud you sing and how passionate you became wasn’t dependent on how well the team was playing”. Spurs author and fan Martin Cloake talks to the fans organising at Spurs, and places them in a context of a tradition of independent supporter organisation at the club, and of a wider movement to re-imagine the future of football. Since I started going to Spurs I’ve had a […]

Continue reading...

Reading the full book now - it's absolutely brilliant.

What I'm finding particularly engrossing is the battle between the club and the fans which seems to be nothing new. Taking those who pay their money to come see the boys in Lilywhite for granted seems to be a longstanding tradition at Spurs, sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom