So what new manager do you want for Christmas?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

harry-redknapp_1799507c.jpg

It's still a fucking attractive job no matter what Levy's reputation is. I expect to see Sherwood take the whole Xmas period. Will Fruend also be sacked? If not then obviously he will be on board. First game for the new man to be away at the scum. I am one of the lucky (or unlucky) £62 spenders for that so I hope by then we have someone I'm place.

Can't see many champions league managers leaving their clubs now, having Baldini screams we have asked Capello or will ask. This scares me. Legs hope he wants to have his World Cup instead.

Jupp Heynkes would be awesome if we were to come out of retirement. I don't see it happening though. Forgot about Luis Enrique. He reminds me of AVB too much though. I wouldn't want him.

Back
Top Bottom