Snap Poll: Ange in or out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should Spurs do with Ange Postecoglou? (Pre Burnley)

• Sack him now

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Sack him if he loses 2-3 of the next 3

Votes: 31 10.7%
  • Keep him for next season

Votes: 241 83.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see what the temperature is exactly on Ange.

Poll closing around the time of the Burnley match.

It goes without saying that:

1. the club need to back him with good signings this summer and
2. if the losing streak continues into the autumn and/or he totally loses the dressing room, then he'll be toast regardless.

Personally, having very been hopeful (that terrible word) at first, I think he's been found out. He's gone from being our Saviour, to being a one-trick-pony, to being a no-trick-pony, all in the space of one season.
Sack him at the end of the season, regardless of the next few results (which wasn't an option in the poll).

Give me disagrees - I don't care, because it's my honest opinion.

Personally, having very been hopeful (that terrible word) at first, I think he's been found out. He's gone from being our Saviour, to being a one-trick-pony to being a no-trick-pony, all in the space of one season.
Sack him at the end of the season, regardless of the next few results (which wasn't an option in the poll).

You can vote "sack him now" in that case

Personally, having very been hopeful (that terrible word) at first, I think he's been found out. He's gone from being our Saviour, to being a one-trick-pony, to being a no-trick-pony, all in the space of one season.

I appreciate you posting your honest opinion.

I've also given you a disagree.

:troll: :dembelefingers:

I'll change it
To be honest, I'd still prefer him to be sacked at the end of the season - it's neat & tidy. That said, I've changed my vote to 'sack him now', in the absence of my heart's desire.

We need a manager who can motivate, not one who just stands in his box, farting.

Nope. No one's upset so please leave your patronising 'petal' at home. Answer me this: what purpose does this thread serve: he isn't getting sacked, doesn't deserve to be sacked and maybe, just maybe, supporting the manager should be a thing?

I agree with you, but it's just a poll mate.

Also, look how it's going. Looks like most agree with us too.

To be honest, I'd still prefer him to be sacked at the end of the season - it's neat & tidy. That said, I've changed my vote to 'sack him now', in the absence of my heart's desire.

Get in a manager who can motivate, not just stand in his box farting.
Usually like your posts but this one is bad...how can you sack a manager who has earned us more points this year than last, has a better win rate than klopp and arteta in their first year and lost the best striker in the world?
Sure some results have been dogshite and it's frustrating but I bet you, and most others, would have taken 5th or 6th at the start of the season.

Nope. No one's upset so please leave your patronising 'petal' at home. Answer me this: what purpose does this thread serve: he isn't getting sacked, doesn't deserve to be sacked and maybe, just maybe, supporting the manager should be a thing?
I think it's a snapshot opinion poll of how we feel about Ange at this moment in time. Nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom