Should I Support Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Supporting Spurs is a character-building exercise of eternal sorrow and suffering

So, yeah - go for it

I'm going to go with the old proverbial saying:

"It's not the individual that chooses the club. But it's the club that chooses the individual."

Anyway in all seriousness, (you being a newbie) if you can manage to ignore this laughing stock of a season ... and yet still feel a connection with Spurs, then go for it.

If this turns out in the usual Spurs way I expect Tyler Spurs to agree to join us only for the Shedend forum to steal in at the last minute after he has had his forum medical

Why do I get the feeling you just took a 'which English premier league football team are you?' Quizz on buzzfeed
nah, i think he's just a product of our new fan recruitment strategy:

o5yxcj.jpg

Can you bitch and moan about every player from the comfort of your own home, piss off Mick Cooper and argue for 2 pages with sammyspurs? If so, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom