Sherwood convincing the unconvinced

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What we should all be concerned with is the football, and under the “unconvincing” Sherwood, it has 100% improved. For anyone who claims to be Spurs, surely this is what matters most?

:thumbup:

I was not happy with the way Levy handled things - but let's be honest who *really* knows what's going on 'behind the scenes'. I was very nnnnnnnnnnnnervous with Sherwood's appointment, I mean who wouldn't be? No experience managing senior level (nevermind Prem level), I can honestly say I was mentally calculating the number of points we needed to avoid relegation for a nano second.

I really wanted AVB to succeed but always had this nagging doubt he wasn't a true 'leader'. I don't know enough about Sherwood's tactical intelligence to offer any opinion on him with that regard but I am comforted that Chris Ramsey is there next to him.

I never doubted Sherwood leadership qualities. He captained Blackburn to the Prem title, you don't do that unless you've got dogged determination and true leadership qualities. It's early days but the players seem to be responding to him / Chris / Les. The team comes first so we must give the chosen manager every opportunity to succeed.

Great article btw @ Bardi Bardi

Back
Top Bottom