Shebby Singh's conferenc at Blackburn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anyome else see this conference? Unbelievable. He might as well have said "Steve Keane is a clueless cunt, and so is Morten Gamst Pederson". I'd link a video to it but I'm on my phone and also pissed as a fart.

Just when you think things couldn't get any more amusing at Blackburn, along comes this Singh chap.

A few matches of punditry is the only experience of English football he has and they think he'll be a suitable DoF or whatever he is? He slagged Keane off during the punditry too. Genius.

I'm inclined to believe the stories that went around about Venkys not understanding the relegation and promotion system, they do seem to be that clueless.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Steve Kean is on to a winner here though, the fans despise him, surely he is just waiting to be sacked so that he can get his pay off and fuck off to manage Inverness or Cowdenbeath or some other sub standard team from the Scottish "league"

Tucker said:
Steve Kean is on to a winner here though, the fans despise him, surely he is just waiting to be sacked so that he can get his pay off and fuck off to manage Inverness or Cowdenbeath or some other sub standard team from the Scottish "league"
Rangers?

Éperons said:
Tucker said:
Rangers?

You beat me to that. :vdvcry:

Back
Top Bottom