Sent this to football365

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

probably sounds a bit bitey but i dont particularly care

the main message is, we have had it worse;

Its funny how people think its a new fad to take the piss out of spurs. Yes we have lost twice to West Ham at home this season. Yes we have lost to Newcastle at home. Yes we have been hammered by Liverpool and City. Yes we have sacked our manager........again.
Everyone laugh at spurs they are 5 points off 4th and have a 100% European record this season

Dont you guys remember when we came 4th but lost out on Champions League to Chelsea?
Dont you guys remember when we lost out on 4th due to some dodgy lasagne?
Dont you guys remember when we sacked Jol at half time?
Dont you guys remember when we had to sell Gascoigne because no one brought our jumpers?
Dont you guys remember when Christian Gross was our manager
Dont you guys remember when Sol Campbell went up the road on a free?
Dont you guys remember when Woolwich won the league at The Lane?
Dont you guys remember when Gomes...............
Dont you guys remember when Ramon Vega................
Dont you guys remember when Gary Docherty...............

There is nothing anyone can say to embarrass us any more, its not a new fad, its been happening for decades.This season is still one of the rosiest in recent years, despite what the papers and fans of other clubs are saying.

So keep it up, at least we are getting the attention we crave.

It's one thing to beat our chests as fans, but we got nothing to back us up. Levy and Co look like a right mess.
Agree that Levy has made us look silly this year, but as silly as we have looked in the past? under Sugar? that interview he gave about Klinnsman? We will always have the piss taken out of us, we need to show everyone that we can laugh at ourselves.

probably sounds a bit bitey but i dont particularly care

the main message is, we have had it worse;

Its funny how people think its a new fad to take the piss out of spurs. Yes we have lost twice to West Ham at home this season. Yes we have lost to Newcastle at home. Yes we have been hammered by Liverpool and City. Yes we have sacked our manager........again.
Everyone laugh at spurs they are 5 points off 4th and have a 100% European record this season

Dont you guys remember when we came 4th but lost out on Champions League to Chelsea?
Dont you guys remember when we lost out on 4th due to some dodgy lasagne?
Dont you guys remember when we sacked Jol at half time?
Dont you guys remember when we had to sell Gascoigne because no one brought our jumpers?
Dont you guys remember when Christian Gross was our manager
Dont you guys remember when Sol Campbell went up the road on a free?
Dont you guys remember when Woolwich won the league at The Lane?
Dont you guys remember when Gomes...............
Dont you guys remember when Ramon Vega................
Dont you guys remember when Gary Docherty...............

There is nothing anyone can say to embarrass us any more, its not a new fad, its been happening for decades.This season is still one of the rosiest in recent years, despite what the papers and fans of other clubs are saying.

So keep it up, at least we are getting the attention we crave.

Sorry mate, we are an embarrassment and deserve the slagging off we get. I for one am ashamed to be a Spurs supporter at the moment. Like all clubs we will continue to make the odd mistake, but under this chairman we will continue to look like Muppets

Sorry mate, we are an embarrassment and deserve the slagging off we get. I for one am ashamed to be a Spurs supporter at the moment. Like all clubs we will continue to make the odd mistake, but under this chairman we will continue to look like Muppets
I didnt say we dont deserve the slaggings we get, just said we have had it far worse

Thankfully those words will NEVER come out of my mouth.

Yid for life & proud of it.

Wow.

So should supporters of all 80 teams shitter than us be permanently ashamed?

I think not.

Sort your head out.

As someone else has alluded to we are better than some 90+ other professional clubs in this country, and thousands of other smaller clubs too.

In the history of English football, only four clubs can definitely say they're bigger/better than us, Utd Pool Woolwich Chelsea, and some would argue about Chelsea

There are about another four City Everton Villa amongst them. who are on our level. Though it's true that soon City will undoubtedly move into the four above us, and some would say they have already.

The rest we look down upon :thumbup:

Last edited:
As someone else has alluded to we are better than some 90+ other professional clubs in this country, and thousands of other smaller clubs too.

In the history of English football, only four clubs can definitely say they're bigger/better than us, Utd Pool Woolwich Chelsea, and some would argue about Chelsea

There are about another four City Everton Villa Everton who are on our level. Though it's true that soon City will undoubtedly move into the four above us, and some would say they have already.

The rest we look down upon :thumbup:

Absolutely right, the amount of times I try and imagine what its like to be a Villa fan now, and having a window of 9th-15th to fight for every season - terrible, its a total non story their existance in the premier league

Even worse thinking of those Brentford fans who January this year helped clear snow from their own ground to get a game played, great support for a not so great club

We should be thankful who we are, and I am, with that said though as we are lucky enough to support a club well financed, well supported, with players that cost a lot of money, it would be great to taste real success again

Back
Top Bottom