Season Ticket prices for 2013/14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

while I can afford it I'll pay, when I can't, I won't pay. It's a drug, if we don't make champions league it'll be icing on the cake. Paying more for Europa League.

I'm genuinely surprised to hear the club charges interest to supporters who would prefer (can only afford) to pay the membership in instalments...

Pretty cunty

As long as people still fill out the stadium then they will continue to increase the prices. If the fans don't like it, then they shouldn't go.
do agree but if 100 of us decided not to go, there would be 100 more that would get the tickets. But by the time a large proportion of fans can't afford it and don't go then it will be too late to make any serious impact.

do agree but if 100 of us decided not to go, there would be 100 more that would get the tickets. But by the time a large proportion of fans can't afford it and don't go then it will be too late to make any serious impact.
Of course, which is the key problem. For every hardcore supporter there is one newcomer willing to take his seat for the extortionate prices. It may be a 'shocking decision' from the fans perspective but I doubt Levy really gives a rat's arse.

I'm genuinely surprised to hear the club charges interest to supporters who would prefer (can only afford) to pay the membership in instalments...

Pretty cunty

It's done through a third party financing company called zebra, who in effect loan you the money to buy the ticket in may and then you pay them back monthly

Back
Top Bottom