Season 2022 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where Will We Finish?

• Total voters
If we get more points than the other teams I’m confident
how many other teams, exactly?

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

What are we not going to win, plus going through the season undefeated

Yes I've had too much sun
Yes instead of of fixing my boat I drank beer
Yes I'm very inebriated and spoke to everyone in Spurs merch from Broxbourne to London Fields
But I believe this season is way beyond what my THFC supporting being can cater for. Like a two year old that way too many sweets

who would be happy with winning the league but being embarrassed in the cups in the early rounds?
From the moment the 21/22 season finished, I was thinking that if we get the players that Conte wants and consider ourselves to be in only two competitions next season we can match Man City and Liverpool.

Reserve teams right down the line for the domestic cups next season. We've got an opportunity to do something. Let's make it count.

I’m fucking shitting myself that the last month has been a dream and I’ll wake up to find that we have signed:
Ben White and Mark Nobel plus the next big thing in France who happens to be a 13 year old.

Back
Top Bottom