Saturday 3pm Kick Offs: Where art thou?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the many things I hate about the modern game ...... there should be a law that league football can only be played at 3pm on a Saturday, with cup games played on either Tue or Wed nights - end of!

One of the many things I hate about the modern game ...... there should be a law that league football can only be played at 3pm on a Saturday, with cup games played on either Tue or Wed nights - end of!
fa cup final sat 3 pm in may i am posting this and watching the john lewis ad its all to emotional

It's not just the fact that it's Sunday, it's that it is so early on Sunday - so many lunchtime kickoffs - hardly have time to get communion at the end of mass

Everton v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 3rd Nov
Spurs v Newcastle 12:00 Sunday 10th Nov
Man C v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 24th Nov
Spurs v Man U 12:00 Sunday 1st Dec
Spurs v Liverpool 16:00 Sunday 15th Dec
Southampton v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 22nd Dec

Only Liverpool is a reasonable kick off time

It's not just the fact that it's Sunday, it's that it is so early on Sunday - so many lunchtime kickoffs
Everton v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 3rd Nov
Spurs v Newcastle 12:00 Sunday 10th Nov
Man C v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 24th Nov
Spurs v Man U 12:00 Sunday 1st Dec
Spurs v Liverpool 16:00 Sunday 15th Dec
Southampton v Spurs 13:30 Sunday 22nd Dec

Only Liverpool is a reasonable kick off time

I already suggested as such, but didn't actually realise the cold hard figures... that IS fucking warped!
Not meaning to go all siege mentality/conspiracy theory here, but does ANY other Premier League club have k.o times anywehere NEAR matching this? It's horrendous!

Saturday 3pm kickoffs would hinder the attendance of the Jewish part of the partially Jewish fanbase that supports the club from attending matches due to the Sabbath.

So there is that
So this is what you're saying? :

cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif

Back
Top Bottom