Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will not apologize for defending myself against someone who violates the very purpose of a forum yet has been free of repercussion from it, nor do I accept the responsibility for what has subsequently been allowed to continue here. If you truly want this to end, you'll have to accurately identify the real problem, and address it.
Twice in one post (and once quoted here) you implicitly blame either TFC or the mods for not solving the Gibbs problem, thereby leaving you with no other course of action.

Gibbs won't get banned from here, and I doubt he'll be binned often. That's how the board works, and everyone knows that and implicitly agrees to it by participating here.

Defend yourself all you want, but expecting gibbs to suffer "repercussions" coming from a source other than your turn of phrase is a losing proposition. You seem to suggest that the best way to end your rowing is by having Gibbs be banned. Since that's a non-starter, a plan b might be in order.

Twice in one post (and once quoted here) you implicitly blame either TFC or the mods for not solving the Gibbs problem, thereby leaving you with no other course of action.

Gibbs won't get banned from here, and I doubt he'll be binned often. That's how the board works, and everyone knows that and implicitly agrees to it by participating here.

Defend yourself all you want, but expecting gibbs to suffer "repercussions" coming from a source other than your turn of phrase is a losing proposition. You seem to suggest that the best way to end your rowing is by having Gibbs be banned. Since that's a non-starter, a plan b might be in order.

I do not expect that, quite clearly after this long. It is simply an explanation for my involvement up until now, and the rationale for why it is unfair for me to be accused of the same degree of disturbance.

What guarantee can I have that he will cease and desist? I've left his posts alone for almost a week now yet he has continued the unprovoked personal attacks, this in congruence with his track record of being banned from four boards previously suggests to me I can quite literally have no guarantee he will change his behavior. He has pin-pointed me because I gave him a chance for civil discussion where others just ignored him. I gave him a prolonged, and continued further chances, and yet he continued to insult me nonetheless. As a result, I'm left with nothing left but my right to self-defense against blatant, and relentless daily attacks of my posts. Of course I don't expect the board to do anything. But what I do expect is for you guys to have noticed the trends, not lump me in on the same level of guilt, and continue these patronizing instructions that I have already attempted.

No, I am not asking this board to ban him. In fact, I have never even once voted to sin-bin him. Not once. I can personally handle his attacks, but what I cannot accept is the same level of blame after such unfair treatment from him. The only thing I'm asking for is for people to notice the disparity of guilt, and respond accordingly. That is it.

I don't think any player, especially a first-teamer, would be sold over his head. What a sale this early may tell us is the sheer gravity with which the physio staff regard his injury.

Unless he sees some major improvement in his recovery and rehab, I find it difficult to expect a player who made it to 90 minutes all of four times in the league last season (yes I understand Tim didn't play him, but four times?) will be capable of sustaining the high tempo, high press demanded of Poch's system. I adore this player's personality, passion, and loyalty, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's sold this summer in lieu of one of Poch's CDM's from Saints.

All fair points, so I will change my direction: If Sandro is sold I'll kick four toddlers in the face.

frabz-One-does-not-simply-Stay-out-of-arguments-on-the-internet-bc2ab8.jpg

the bickering in this thread is laughable. get a grip, people.

You want the 'Get a Grip' thread.....walk north for fifty yards, you'll get to crossing of 'There Are too Many Children Here' and 'My God, this shit again. I only asked if anyone knows a good restaurant in Stevenage'....keep going until you turn left on 'I genuinely don't know why I am reading this' and park up at 'Only browse until you find something that hasn't descended into a willy fight in the showers'....

Unless he sees some major improvement in his recovery and rehab, I find it difficult to expect a player who made it to 90 minutes all of four times in the league last season (yes I understand Tim didn't play him, but four times?) will be capable of sustaining the high tempo, high press demanded of Poch's system. I adore this player's personality, passion, and loyalty, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's sold this summer in lieu of one of Poch's CDM's from Saints.

Oh look. The system the system.

His injury was his CALF muscle. It's not like it was a re occurrence of his knee.

He looked like he was shot out of a cannon in the last game. He didn't look like he was struggling at all. In fact we struggled when he was taken off and the kids were put on.

Who's that other player you wanted moved on because of wages? He was that Ade bloke who put 2 past Southampton DM's in December right? Why do you keep fapping over the saints players and his system? He's going to adjust it to OUR players.

I hope Liverpool does sign Lallana and all of the other Saints players that
over performed. Could be a one season wonder. Just like Liverpools season could have been.

Oh look. The system the system.

His injury was his CALF muscle. It's not like it was a re occurrence of his knee.

He looked like he was shot out of a cannon in the last game. He didn't look like he was struggling at all. In fact we struggled when he was taken off and the kids were put on.

Who's that other player you wanted moved on because of wages? He was that Ade bloke who put 2 past Southampton DM's in December right? Why do you keep fapping over the saints players and his system? He's going to adjust it to OUR players.

I hope Liverpool does sign Lallana and all of the other Saints players that
over performed. Could be a one season wonder. Just like Liverpools season could have been.

Why do you keep fapping to the idea of unnecessary conflict?

Why do you keep fapping to the idea of unnecessary conflict?

What have I told you about stealing others putdowns?

I just wonder if you listen to yourself? Thinking he will look to his old team for a dm to replace.

Sandro.

You won't talk about it, because in retrospect what you said was fucking stupid.

Last edited:
I'm getting awfully tired of y'alls incessant penis fencing. The two of you remind me of flatworms.

Tell ya what, I've an idea if you want to end this:

Vote to sin-bin whoever tries to begin a conversation between us with an unprovoked comment you deem as inappropriate to the topic at hand, excessive, or a personal attack. I guarantee you if even a few people did this, it would end this shit cold.

If you folks agree with his beliefs of me and my opinions, fine. No longer give a shit.

What have I told you about stealing others putdowns?

I just wonder if you listen to yourself? Thinking he will look to his old team for a dm to replace.

Sandro.

You won't talk about it, because in retrospect what you said was fucking stupid.

Gibbs, it's Saturday night. Just go drink a cold beer n chill the fuck out.

That bit is not true at all. In fact Bentaleb was 10 times the player than Sandro last season. All sandro did last season was incessant fouling when theres no chance of winning the ball and when in possession took ages to decide that he wants to pass the ball sideways.

That bit is not true at all. In fact Bentaleb was 10 times the player than Sandro last season. All sandro did last season was incessant fouling when theres no chance of winning the ball and when in possession took ages to decide that he wants to pass the ball sideways.

This is true.

Most of us pointed out the short-comings of Bentaleb and anticipated the resurgence of Sandro feverishly.

When Sandro returned, he was like a pantomime character, getting yellow cards within 10 mins and giving away stupid fouls, whilst providing Townsend-esq shots on goal.

Maybe Sandro wanted to screw with Tim, who knows, but Bentaleb was by far a superior player.

If Bentaleb gets a little confidence, I think Poch's coaching might make him into the next big player for us.

This is true.

Most of us pointed out the short-comings of Bentaleb and anticipated the resurgence of Sandro feverishly.

When Sandro returned, he was like a pantomime character, getting yellow cards within 10 mins and giving away stupid fouls, whilst providing Townsend-esq shots on goal.

Maybe Sandro wanted to screw with Tim, who knows, but Bentaleb was by far a superior player.

If Bentaleb gets a little confidence, I think Poch's coaching might make him into the next big player for us.
Is every player going to be "the next big..." under Potch? :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom