Saha in?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Saha in

am I allowed to give neg rep for the title of this thread not at the very least having a ? in it.

The Saha and Rodegella rumours make me feel a little sick and until they come to fruition I can only assume someone at Spurs is having a laugh with Sky Sports.

oidv6c.jpg

Assuming a) The players actually look at the official website and b) They give a fuck what some kid says on facebook.

definite smiley potential there lol

If he steers clear of injuries he could have a far bigger impact than alot of people think

Kotten said:
Knowing me, knowing you. SAHAAAA :ap:

Hope this catches on at Anfield tonight... would be hilarious... ESPECIALLY if he scores... think about it... an ex-Everton/and Man Utd player... boy, thasss gotta hurt!

I think he's gonna start tonight... in place of EITHER VdV or Adebayor... or both!!

I'm happy to gloat about being right with this signing.
Don't get me wrong. I know it was just one game against a Newcastle side that bent over and let us violate them.
However, if you think that we sold Pav for around 8 mill and replaced him with someone else for FREE, who isn't meant to be a first team starter and he comes in and scores 2 goals whilst linking very well with Ade, then that is a quality bit of business.

The day we signed him my mate said he could think of at least 10 other strikers in the league that he would have signed instead. I said he was talking shit.

1-0 to me.

Back
Top Bottom