Sack Ricky and Engineer Al

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

haters-cock.gif

How about sacking Spooky for his woeful Killer perfermance this week? Not guessing Danny Blanchflower AND losing out to an American!! Shameful, shameful stuff. Besides what should be a unanimous Prick of the Week nomination, surely a stronger punishment is in order...

barrychuckle said:
Both sound like spastics and add nothing decent to the pod.

Tramps.

Al sounds Stoned and Ricky sounds Simple. :fu:

Erm...probably because I am simple. Thanks for spelling my name right though :beer:

I completely missed this thread, wow I'm surprised. I think there is such thing as constructive criticism however you have done yourself no favours here Barry as your comments are very rude and unneeded.

The whole point of the pod working is having different personalities so the dynamics are more diverse. Would suggest in future if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it at all.

Mr Vexed said:
I completely missed this thread, wow I'm surprised. I think there is such thing as constructive criticism however you have done yourself no favours here Barry as your comments are very rude and unneeded.

The whole point of the pod working is having different personalities so the dynamics are more diverse. Would suggest in future if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it at all.

^^ What he said, only adding the word 'cunt'.

barrychuckle said:
Both sound like spastics and add nothing decent to the pod.

Tramps.

Al sounds Stoned and Ricky sounds Simple. :fu:

I agree and don't get me started on flav

COMPLETE KNOB JOCKEY!

you know you've got a shit footy podcast when the best one on there's a yank

you guys should all kill yourselves or better yet just go gnosh off Davro

Back
Top Bottom