RZ Pellets WAC or is that Wolsberger AC, whatever they are called (A) 18/2/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were asking the other day on the pod if people would prefer a top four place, or winning Europa League and finishing in 8th. I'd absolutely take the later.

I'm thinking that is incredibly long odds, but I'd take it in a second.
Agreed but I think we're in the minority there going by the Jose thread.

If Lamela and Bergwyjin play on Sunday, I will actually lose it.

Gotta be a repeat of the Bale show, surely.

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif

He loves breaking pikey hearts

I'm pleased that Bale is looking good and got a nice goal bagged, but let's be honest and admit that this is pretty shit competition. Same goes with Dele.

I want them both to succeed because it just helps out the entire team, but feels like people are getting a little carried away.

I'm pleased that Bale is looking good and got a nice goal bagged, but let's be honest and admit that this is pretty shit competition. Same goes with Dele.

I want them both to succeed because it just helps out the entire team, but feels like people are getting a little carried away.
Spurs fans getting carried away

Nah I won't have that

Yep. If special dispensation can not be agreed then likelihood both matches may have to be played at neutral venues. Same is happening with Woolwich in Portugal.

Rules state
  • If there are travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic that prevent the away team from entering the home team's country or returning to their own country, the match may be played at a neutral country or the away team's country that allows the match to take place.
Has the return leg been moved?

Very good first half all round.

Thankfully the defence hasn't had to deal with too much pressure so far (phew)

Got to admit that Bale and Dele are both knocking on the first team door with their performance tonight.

Lucas always seem to do better against Euro opposition, not sure why, played well so far.

World class save from Lloris, not many keepers can save those!

I recognize that it's an easy enough opposition tonight, but winning well breeds confidence, and we will need plenty of that in the Prem over the coming weeks!

COYS

Back
Top Bottom