Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Either a knock or still building his fitness. Nuno is big on the physical conditioning just like Poch, if you are not in top shape you will not be involved.
Christ if Ryan sessegnon isn’t fit what’s he got to offer

the lad looks súper fit. And that has to be his strength…. He has to aim to be an Ashley Cole

hope he’s got the tools

Christ if Ryan sessegnon isn’t fit what’s he got to offer

the lad looks súper fit. And that has to be his strength…. He has to aim to be an Ashley Cole

hope he’s got the tools

Being fit and being ready to play physically intense football are very different, we heard that so many times when Poch was in charge.

I hope he’s working hard to get stronger because the timid and flimsy little mouse that played a few games for us before isn’t going to cut it. I’m sure Nuno is pushing him hard. We have to get some kind of return on the massive fee we spent on him.

Well. If he became anything like him as a player then I’d possibly take that

I think Ashley Cole was more a twat than a cunt
Semantics.... but yes, maybe he should be downgraded from Cunt to Twat, simply cos he was genuinely such a good player (urgggh) now Granit Xhaka on the other hand... THERE'S your Cunt!

Average/Shit player + a twat = CUNT

Whereas Steffen Freund was a CULT

...and I shall show my workings:
Average player + likeable = CULT!!

Semantics.... but yes, maybe he should be downgraded from Cunt to Twat, simply cos he was genuinely such a good player (urgggh) now Granit Xhaka on the other hand... THERE'S your Cunt!

Average/Shit player + a twat = CUNT

Whereas Steffen Freund was a CULT

...and I shall show my workings:
Average player + likeable = CULT!!
No. Not semantics as such. I believe John Terry was/is a cunt

i don’t think Ashley Cole has that level of bad mindedness… just think he was a bit of a twat

there’s a difference in the pejorative

Ryan Sessegnon is touch and go to be fit for Tottenham's opening match of the Premier League after a minor hamstring injury but his future under Nuno Espirito Santo looks to be bright, football.london understands.

The 21-year-old is looking to make his mark at Spurs following a successful loan season in the Bundesliga at Hoffenheim.

Sessegnon adapted quickly to the German league and culture and soon became a fans' favourite at his loan club, playing 29 times at left-back or left wing-back while chipping in with two goals and three assists in the Bundesliga.

The England U21 international has been unfortunate since arriving at Tottenham from Fulham in the summer of 2019, arriving with a serious hamstring picked up at the European U21 Championships.

Back
Top Bottom