Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope this lad has been considering alternative careers and gaining relevant qualifications during his spells out injured.

I hope this lad has been considering alternative careers and gaining relevant qualifications during his spells out injured.
He's a multi millionaire. If he's shrewd with his money he likely won't have to work for the rest of his life. Just wander around Woburn golf course with Kriss Akabusi to fill out his day.

He's got to be the worst investment we've made in recent times. Not his fault and I do feel sorry for him.

He's a multi millionaire. If he's shrewd with his money he likely won't have to work for the rest of his life. Just wander around Woburn golf course with Kriss Akabusi to fill out his day.

He's got to be the worst investment we've made in recent times. Not his fault and I do feel sorry for him.
He probably has something like £10m career earnings, more like £5m after tax and fees to whoever looks after him.

Knowing young footballers, he probably lives in a mansion with a hefty mortgage, a selection of sports cars, girlfriend with expensive taste, fantastic selection of wrist watches and designer gear, whilst providing homes and cars to his close family.

You might be amazed how easily a young man could recklessly spunk millions up the wall.

You might be amazed how easily a young man could recklessly spunk millions up the wall.

I'm surprised these idiots have a roof over their head when they finish playing tbh.
I always imagine fucktards like Merson would be homeless if Sky didn't throw money at him to be a berk on TV

Tanguy Ndombele would like a word about why you’re trying to take his “worst investment” title away from him. 🤣🤣

And it is Tanguy’s fault and I don’t feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

:tanguythumb: Oui oui Sess is the worst, bien sur.

Tanguy Ndombele would like a word about why you’re trying to take his “worst investment” title away from him. And it is Tanguy’s fault and I don’t feel sorry for him.
I suppose I'm thinking beyond financial investment and more time and effort. He has played so little for us and Tanguy - shittest signing by far - was actually some use in a few games. I can barely remember Sess contributing anything of note.

I suppose I'm thinking beyond financial investment and more time and effort. He has played so little for us and Tanguy - shittest signing by far - was actually some use in a few games. I can barely remember Sess contributing anything of note.
Oh come on that’s harsh. I thought everyone remembered that time he won a throw in. Have a photo of it on my wall.

:mourweird:

Consolation goal in Munich against Bayern.

Why on earth would you feel sorry for him? He basically won the lottery in life. Him and his family will be set for life if he isn’t daft with the money he’s earned.

I can think of many people I feel sorry for, millionaire footballers aren’t really on the list.

Doubt he can retire for the rest of his life with a salary of £2 to 3 mil in 3 years..... (Remember there is also tax, agent fee etc.)

He is def well of then most at his age of course... but if he can't play again he probably has some capital to start a business or something in todays economy...

Why on earth would you feel sorry for him? He basically won the lottery in life. Him and his family will be set for life if he isn’t daft with the money he’s earned.

I can think of many people I feel sorry for, millionaire footballers aren’t really on the list.
I feel sorry that he isn't able to play the game he loves. I know I'd find it difficult not being able to do what I enjoy because my body wasn't letting me.

He’s a human being, he probably dreamt all of his life of a career in football but now it seems like he’ll have to retire before he’s 25.

Kind of callous to think that having money makes someone unworthy of any sympathy. It must be devastating to work so hard to make a dream come true only for it to end as soon as it did. It’s possible to both feel sorry for Sess and also acknowledge that he gets to retire with millions of pounds in the bank.

He’s a human being, he probably dreamt all of his life of a career in football but now it seems like he’ll have to retire before he’s 25.

Kind of callous to think that having money makes someone unworthy of any sympathy. It must be devastating to work so hard to make a dream come true only for it to end as soon as it did. It’s possible to both feel sorry for Sess and also acknowledge that he gets to retire with millions of pounds in the bank.

It is hard to get the violins out when the guy has done fuck all for the millions that Spurs have paid him. He's either been injured or shit. He won the lottery the day he signed for Spurs.

He’s by far the worst player I’ve witnessed for us in 43 years of supporting Tottenham and I’ve seen some absolutely horrific players. He offers nothing. I just think he’s stole a living with us and is a poor player.
I do feel for him and his injury problems because it will be affecting his mental health.

Too bad about his injuries, but at this point, we need to invest in a proper backup attacking LB.

Kyle Walker-Peters could get a decent amount of minutes filling in at either fullback role and help us greatly with club-trained/association-trained squad numbers.

Regardless we need another LB (and RB) capable of helping in attack.

Back
Top Bottom