Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't be any worse than Conte, surely?

i am serious leslie nielsen GIF

I’d love Mason to be our Pep, Arteta, Zidane. A player that knows and loves the club, plays modern football and understands the fans.

My worry is we and the club wont have the patience.

Pumped for Mason ball

I'll bet this is the starting lineup vs Everton...

Foster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Porro - PEH - Skipp - Perisic
Kulu - Kane - Son

Quite funny that we are once again carting Ryan Mason out, it’s all quite comical
And bigging up his credentials because he was coached by Mourinho and Conte. Two managers our fans have tried to hound out of the club because apparently they're shite and not good enough for Spurs:mourloopy:

Ryan Mason over Antonio Conte

Banter club at it's finest. :ap:

Conte has been an unanimous disaster this season. Backed heavily since he arrived and got progressively worse over time. Now resorting to calling out the players instead of admitting his clear and obvious faults that we've seen constantly for months and months.

Mason isn't the answer, but my god does he at least give a fuck about this club. I'd love to be able to watch Spurs this season and see us go into a game wanting to actually win and do so by playing the right way. I reckon we have a better chance of that under Mason than Conte from here on out.

Ryan Mason. The same Ryan Mason who took us to 7th place and Europa Conference league glory, below West Ham. Who lost in comedic circumstances to Aston Villa @ home when Villa were absolutely dog shit. The Mason who impressed levy so much that he spent months trying to appoint basically anyone but Mason. That Ryan Mason ?

Imbeciles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom