Russian money in Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi everyone,

Did you know that getir is funded by the Russian Winter Capital Partners?
I can't believe that we are still having them as sponsor...that's insane!
It's getting even worse - The head of Winter Capital named Vladimir Potanin is a close friend of... you are right - Putin!
I couldn't believe that until I saw it with my own eyes. It's a disgrace to the club and also to all of us...

I added a photo of Putin and Potanin... hoe close are they? anyone can tell ?
What do you think about it? I think that the club needs to stop the sponsorship right away.

Seems a bit of an over reaction for 0.5% share of a Turkish company that happens to be a minor sponsor.

If it was Gasprom, you might have a point.

About 7 years ago I went to a party and was given a Moscow Mule cocktail, I know I shouldn’t have, but I drank it.
I’m thinking of banning myself from the stadium..

Check under your seat for the cyanide capsule I placed there earlier......

Hi everyone,

It's getting even worse - The head of Winter Capital named Vladimir Potanin is a close friend of... you are right - Putin!
I couldn't believe that until I saw it with my own eyes. It's a disgrace to the club and also to all of us...

What do you think about it? I think that the club needs to stop the sponsorship right away.

#levyout #ENICOUT

#joelewisYachtsusedoilfromrussuianalbumparty

#insertownhashtaghere

To be honest, given the history of European migration, I’m probably more Russian than that.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase let me renew my ST!

:bentley:

Hi everyone,

I didn't get one thing - I think its hypocrisy to do a ceremony like yesterday and keep getir as one of our sponsor.
just like Everton ,The club should stop the sponsorship agreement with getir right away!
getir is funded by Winter Capital Partners led by Vladimir Potanin, a close friend of Putin. It's a shame on the club.

ok, thanks. :thumbup:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the heads-up. For balance, here's the reality (it's even less than 0.5% and Getir are on the case)...

Hi everyone,

Genuinely quite excited by the prospect of his second contribution.....😒

Back
Top Bottom